Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New hairstyle !! Before & after pics !

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

It's been forever since I got my hair done professionally !! I was so excited to finally get it done. It was a b-day gift from hubby & kids !!

Before .............It's new years eve so I'm feeling pretty good here, don't be to mean.

AFTER !!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvin2boys
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Looks cute!!   Is that your hubby you are hugging in the first photo?   You must be tiny.  :)

marmie41
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Oh my you look like a totally different person.  I love the new do and color you look great.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I like it. :)

ilovemeow.com

Thebarbiedoll
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quoting luvin2boys:

Looks cute!!   Is that your hubby you are hugging in the first photo?   You must be tiny.  :)

THANK YOU !!!!  no not my hubby, just my drunk neighbor !!LOL But I'm not that small. I 5'6. Average I guess.

smorekids
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM

That's what I was going to say!

Quoting marmie41:

Oh my you look like a totally different person.  I love the new do and color you look great.

mamakas2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Honestly I am uncertain of what I am looking at in the "before". Did you have it in some sort of semi ponytail a bit on the side? And what is with that one "rope" of hair going across the forehead? (sorry, I am not TRYING to be tactless, I swear!) I think it looks better now. I like the color & it looks all one length & straight. Straight haired people have it so easy, part in the middle, comb it & done! Nothing "poofing, no billows of frizz like brillo. What I would give to have straight hair!

chiquilla82
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:40 PM

very nice.. 

mineralgirlzmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:42 PM

The style and color really works for you. It brings our your features and the color brightens your face. Great choice.

offrdngal
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I really like it..color and cut!  It looks nice on you.  That is my hairstyle only a few inches shorter and a different shade of blonde!!  I don't have any pics of me (I'm always the one taking everybody's pictures). 

Terri

BCGirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 PM

It looks good on you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)