Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That F*CKING B*TCH!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:22 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am so mad right now.  I've been in this huge fight with my mother for well over two months now.  She doesn't seem to think that anything should happen to her when she calls her own daughter a twat and a cunt over $40!  Anyway, week before last, I get a bag full of second hand store crap on my fence.  I have told her that I will take care of my boys and that she should keep her money to her house hold and take care of her bills.  My boys are set and she doesn't need to blow money on them and then try to guilt trip me with it.  I put the bag back on her fence.  A few days later, she called and said that she bought shoes for the boys.  I don't want anything from her and my boys have all the shoes they need, thank you very much.  The next day, she said she wanted to see the boys.  They were both very ill that week, taking turns with croup cough and everything.  I told her that they were sick and I didn't want them going outside in the cold needlessly, that she could come over to my house and see them if she wanted to, which she didn't.  Last week, they were with my ex and I got them back on Sunday.  They came home in shoes that I didn't recognize but thought nothing of it until today.  She'd gone over to my ex's house with some sob story and being all nice-y nice-y with him!  Even after the years of psychological abuse from him, the pain he caused me, and she knew it!  And she'll stab me in the back like that.  I'm sitting here so mad that I'm crying and shaking.  I had called her today to see if she wanted to see the boys since they were feeling better.  They're over at her house now so they aren't seeing this.  I'm so mad!!  Am I being unreasonable? 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakas2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I don't see what's wrong with her buying her grandsons shoes. If you don't like the shoes, pass them on to someone else.

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM

nope but remember no matter Wat she is your mom sorry but you got to respect her no matter wat and take it from me i miss my step mom she use to give my kids everything even if it was used my mother is loaded and she doesnt give them crap id be thankful if i were you

theskillfactor
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM

That isn't unreasonable, but maybe you could have a sit down with your mom and just make sure she knows you appreciate the clothes and such, but you will consider them a gift, and as such, she has no right to guilt trip you for them. A gift is from someone's heart, and that is how you will consider it from her. If she starts in just remind her of that, and if that doesn't fix it, then just give everything back to her.

grownsexy

Take a few deep breaths this sounds like mom and daughter growing pains. Yes mom was being unreasonable when she went to suck up to your abusive ex and she was wrong. Their isn't much I can say about that because I am not about to mom bash.

In time you will be able to forgive her in the meantime let calgon take you away and pray for a better day.

Hugs to yah.

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

oops sorry and your mom has no wright to insulte you like that

ShoesRLove
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM

#1 CALLING YOUR MOM A F******* BITCH IS WRONG....

#2 MY MOM DOESN'T AND WON'T EVER SPEND "HER" MONEY ON ME OR MY KIDS. SO YOU NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND BE HAPPY YOU HAVE SOMEONE DOING SHIT FOR YOU...

Nic_Stayin_Stng
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Normally, I'd agree with you.  The problem is, I'm a single mom.  I work my butt off to support my kids.  However whenever I would get money, she'd come sniffing around expecting me to give her some.  Not "lend" her money, GIVE it to her.  She lives alone and I support myself and two kids, I make less money than she does, but she'd guilt trip me by saying, "Oh, I bought the boys clothes and shoes and toys and now I can't make my house payment.  I'm going to loose my house if you don't give me money."  She uses it as a tool to get me to give her money.  That's when I told her that birthdays, Christmas and important occasions are fine for GIFT giving.  Other than that, as she always seems to come up short afterwards, don't spend money on the boys unless asked.  Which I don't because I make sure to budget.  Any normal grandmother would have no problem in budgeting things and making extra for the grandsons.  She has expected me to support her in one way or another since I was a child.  Welfare was her friend and she was one of those women who would take advantage of it.

Quoting mamakas2:

I don't see what's wrong with her buying her grandsons shoes. If you don't like the shoes, pass them on to someone else.

Nic_Stayin_Stng
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM

She's called me a fucking cunt and twat many times over my life.  Bitch isn't half as bad.

Quoting ShoesRLove:

#1 CALLING YOUR MOM A F******* BITCH IS WRONG....

#2 MY MOM DOESN'T AND WON'T EVER SPEND "HER" MONEY ON ME OR MY KIDS. SO YOU NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND BE HAPPY YOU HAVE SOMEONE DOING SHIT FOR YOU...

nicole_kenzie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I agree with the pp. Calling your mother a B*tch is not the thing to do. Her calling you names in totally disrespectful and I couldn't even imagine hearing those words from my mother mouth. It would kill me. You need to talk to her. Tell her the name calling and other hurtful things must stop. Your mother did birth and raise you. You owe her for that. If my daughter (2 now, but when she's older) was to call me a b*tch, I would smack her. It sounds like she is lonely. I am assuming your mother raised you as a single mom? Now you are the single mom. Think about working so hard to raise your kids and then down the road needing money and them having an issue helping you out. My mom was a single mom and we had a lot of rough times, but I will owe her for the rest of my life.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Vacation PicDaisypath Vacation Ticker
Aamy
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Wow your pissed because your mother bought your kids stuff ........ wow. Damn i wish my inlaws would buy DD stuff. Sorry but i wouldnt complain about clothes ...... Yes it does sound like you are being a bit childish over nothing.........

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive. ~Author Unknown

If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting? ~Author Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)