Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gosh This Boss Is What An Airhead!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my fiance got fired from his job on Saturday (he's a mechanic) and they didn't even give him a reason on why they were firing him...they just told him sorry but you're fired.....as far as he knows he didn't do anything wrong and he busted his butt off for these people.  So he filed for unemployment and unemployment said that his boss was trying to say that he damaged property.  So he had to fill out this questionnaire online for unemployment asking what happened and what did he damage....well he didn't damage anything so that's what he put on there.  He called the boss and asked them why they had said that he had damaged property and they said that the reason why they said that was because him and the other mechanic he worked with had sent a customer to another mechanic because they physically could not help him because they didn't have the right equipment....the boss had tried telling unemployment that he damaged their sales because he had sent this customer away.

Well that's pretty stupid and besides, a stupid reason to fire someone......and I know that won't hold up in unemployment.  That just cracked me up lol....

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hamptonj
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:35 PM

MAN THAT SUX!!!! HOPE U GET UNEMPLOYMET

jabs54
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Well, shame on your df for being honest.  What was he thinking?!   

Hope he finds a really good job!!!!!!  Sounds like a good guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)