Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

always watch your kids( lol not for the easily offended but super funny )

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM
  • 55 Replies

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boriqualinda7
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:11 PM

bump

Ang3lmomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:11 PM

That was funny. I would have freaked out. kinda looked like the kid had done it before.   And the teen just going about washing the windows was too funny!

KellyChristal
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I cannot believe that.  First i would spank her...she could have been killed, burned, cut, suffocated, etc, etc....then i would call that company that owns the machine and have a few words with them...

I am a 30 year old motherless mother, who has a 3 year old princess and a two year old devil, who has been touched by suicide and breast cancer, who got married at 19 and is still married to the same man 11 years later, who is a Certified Texas Teacher but stays at home now, who has Anklosing Spondylitis which is an autoimmune disease, who is a non-church going Christian, that knows it is important to live in the now, because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Oh, and for some reason I collect giraffes!

mamarettinger
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM

rolling on floor OMfriggin gosh that is tooooooooooo funny!!!!!

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM

I wouldnt have spanked  because it would have been MY fault for not watching her properly. I would have calmly explained to her the dangers of it but ultimatly it would have been my fault. If that mother was paying attention the little girl wouldnt have been able to get eben her head in there let alone her won body.

If you seriously would do all that then you should wonder first how your child had the opportunity to get in there. Would have been no one elses fault but ur own.

Quoting KellyChristal:

I cannot believe that.  First i would spank her...she could have been killed, burned, cut, suffocated, etc, etc....then i would call that company that owns the machine and have a few words with them...

I'm A 24 Year Old Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

ktnmase
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Why is it the companies fault?

Quoting KellyChristal:

Susan0805
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Oh my thats horrible. I'm really clostrophobic and I almost couldnt stand to watch that. Kids arent afraid of anything! I cant believe the mom wasnt watching her child!

patrioticProud Airforce Wife/Veteran

carter210
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM

In my town there was a toddler who did that at Wal-Marts. The child was taken away from the mother.

I'm an 18 year old single mommy to my 3 year old son, Carter. I go to High School and I am a senior! (class of 2009 baby!) When I'm not at school I work to support myself and my son. I am pro-life, spanking (sometimes), CIO, co-sleeping, formula feeding, disposable diapering, vaccinating, single mommy. I work hard and I love my son! If you don't like tough because it's my life and my son... not yours! Put on your big girl panties and suck it!

rinoasmommy2005
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM

wow. i would so spank my kids ass if they did that.

i can't believe the workers don't have the key that opens those things... they should! just in case!! it would have been alot easier to get her out!!!  i wish the video had sound... i really wonder what they were saying! was the mom freaking out? i know i would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

rinoasmommy2005
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM

i would say because they should have some kind of safety feature so kids can't go inside the machines like that! or cats...and dogs..and rats! not the company where the machine was... but the company that made the machine.

Quoting ktnmase:

Why is it the companies fault?

Quoting KellyChristal:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)