Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes my "do no harm" stance...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

wants to give way to something a little less passive.

I've never been in a fight, I've never laid a hand on anyone in anger, ever. But I do believe I could vent some frustration on people who do things like this.

http://www.noahs-arks.net/RESCUE/SAMMY.html

~PJ~

I'm a vegan, Reiki practicing, yoga doing, English majoring, crystal healing, recycling, upcycling, home-schooling, volunteering, animal welfare advocating, Navy chief's wife and SAHM to JR (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to 12 indoor only cats, 4 dogs, 3 leopard geckos, 2 tortoises, 2 chinchillas, 2 cockatiels and a fish, and foster mom to the occasional litter of kittens, dog, or even orphaned raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! Be blessed...but more importantly, be a blessing!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Autumn22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:58 PM

crying

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

sherry132
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Wow That's all I can say.

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:08 AM

OMG I would love to torture and kill the bastards that did that to that poor dog...  crying  This world is seriously rotten devil

momswalk
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Wow, that is so horrible! Just awful!

momof525
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM
That is horrible...it's hard to believe someone could do that to a sweet dog...or any other living thing. So sad..
vlester
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:11 AM

yikes that is so sad. And after Vick you are still seeing a lot of people cause a lot fo harm to animals like so what if i go to jail

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)