Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which pr of earrings do you like, if any-thanxpiog

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like the first or second pair of earrings best?

Options:

first pair

second pair

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

My dd went to get her dress hemmed at david bridal's tonight.  She got one dress hemmed at Nordstrom--they are so super nice there.  Anyway to balance her out becuz the dress she chose to dance in is full--she will enter in the shoulder strap red one, she needs chandelier earrings.

We watched Miss America and of course they had a tiara on--the winners--but they also wore chandelier earrings--almost every girl.  My daughter wants a tiara--but she will keep it on a short time as she will dance.  Anyway, I googled chandelier earrings as she only has a couple days and a couple pair came up.  She is more heavyset--so I feel she can't wear ditzy jewelry.  Which pair do you like, if any of these two?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:15 AM

I like the first pair

Aries83
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Personally I like the second pair better

nahlieksmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM

i like the second pair

CrazyMom5480
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:21 AM

I like the first pair better.  DD (4) agrees.

Crystallynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I like the first pair

gretchendawn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I LIKE THE FIRST PAIR!

soccerchik8287
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I really like the first ones......I would go to claire's though and look. You can get some cheap, pretty fake ones, which doesn't really matter because she probably won't wear them ever again (that's what I did for the earrings I wore when I got married) 

heatherann4
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:31 AM

ditto.

Quoting soccerchik8287:

I really like the first ones......I would go to claire's though and look. You can get some cheap, pretty fake ones, which doesn't really matter because she probably won't wear them ever again (that's what I did for the earrings I wore when I got married) 

Fresh2-2.gif picture by jdavis2

mamaellie1979
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:36 AM

me and 3 of my 4 dd's (the 13 year old twins and my 7 year old agree my 9 year old doesn't even have pierced ears because "they would get in the way playing sports with the boys, you know mom they'd just pull them out")  anyways we like the first ones (dd 7 even has them, she picked them out to go with her dress for the wedding)

Ellie Loving wife to Louie, Mom to teenagers Aidan (15), Maddie & Lexxie (13); preteen Jacob (11); big kids, Katie & Chris (9), Tilly (7), Caleb (5); newborns James & Jane (7-29-08); I'm due with baby number 11 on 1 september 2009; i survived teenage parenthood!!! yes, you read right i have 3 sets of twins; i'm a grandma! Aidan and Franchesca (his fiancee) had their baby girl 1-9-09 her name is Arabella Louise, she was 10 weeks early but weighed 2lbs 4oz and was 13in long at birth and is breathing on her own!

Jmum
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:40 AM

This is for a sweet sixteen?

Oh, and I like the first pair.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)