Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cancun in May

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM
  • 5 Replies

My husband and I are going to Cancun, Mexico in May. I was just wondering what the weather is like there...I am assuming unbelievably HOT! Any advice about Cancun or things to see/do would be great! Pics would be even better!Thanks.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MY2KIDS131
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM

cancune was funnnnn, i recondmend to go to the mall, yea your like the mall lol, omg they got neat stuff in mall, shows, haunted house lol. it was fun, ohh parades in the mall. 

MY2KIDS131
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:48 AM

we went there in november it was just right, we came home with a sunburn lol

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Be careful is all I can say.

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

katykay
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

We went to Cancun for our honeymoon 6 years ago.  We were married in May and the weather was beautiful.  It was about 80-90 degrees every day but it is VERY humid. 

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:57 PM

We went to cancun a couple of years ago and had a blast. We stayed at an all inclusive resort that you really didnt need to leave because it offered everything.Shows,dance bands,pool games during the day, 5 different retaurants 3 pools(1 adult only) massages on the beach etc.

We did take a tour that took us to: Xcaret is closer to Playa del Carmen, in the heart of the Riviera Maya, and it's without a doubt another of the most famous eco-archaeological parks in the world.It was awesome ! .Well worth the money.

Chichen Itza is the Mayan ruins.It on the yukatan P{eninsula about an hour from cancun.

Loma Bonita ranch is a place to go horseback riding thru Tropical Jungle.

All these places you can book the tour online ahead of time.I personally didnt go crazy over the mall. we did shop at a place near all the hotels in cancun was more like a series of little stores you Bargain with the People Never pay full price.You do need to be careful they will touch you.they have alot of pickpockets.

we only went to Margaritaville one night it was FUN.We didnt go to Senor Frogs.Thats like the hot spot for the teen early 20 crowd.Think doing shots of someones tummy in public !! LOL

The bus in cancun stops right infronmt of almost each hotel so makes it going to the shopping and bars easy.the minute you get on get your ass in a saet.They gun it and you'll fall.

Be careful about bringing anything of value onto the beach.The beach is full of people earning a living off the tourists.You can buy silver jewelry (make sure its stamped 125) for the real thing.You can bargain with these people.We got free 30 mins use of jetskis by bringing beers and food from the resort to the guys renting them.

Dont leave money jewelry anything Unattended on the beach.

Have fun.Do NOT loose a Tiequela volleyball !! Loosers do shots !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)