Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would U Join???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM
  • 10 Replies

If I were to start a group called I want to kick my husbands/ S?O  A$$!!!!   Would any of U ladies be interested in joining, or know ladies that would?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

LOL sure. I feel that way from time to time, so why not??

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

There is a husband/boyfriend/baby's father venting group.  I don't know if already knew or not and couldn't find it or if you did know and wanted to start a new group anyway.  Just letting you know...lol.

~Jill~

abs0726
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

No because there are tons of groups on here that are about relationships that are established and already have a lot of members. Honestly I would join one of those because they are more likely to be active.  Sorry.

URMySunshine07
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Nope.

expecting baby Sunshine's mom toddler girl

emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I wouldn't because I don't have a husband or SO right now.. :-(

Mama2Joshy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

i would. i feel that way in a daily basis.

Erin

Mommy to Joshua , born 2/12/07 and Jacob, born 7/11/08

Lanasmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM

NO-- I prefer groups who are aimed at helping relationships, not just *itchin about them. --I work out problems with dh i don't need to come and complain to a million strangers.

baby

pregnant

wintersmommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

well arent you little miss perfect!

Quoting Lanasmom:

NO-- I prefer groups who are aimed at helping relationships, not just *itchin about them. --I work out problems with dh i don't need to come and complain to a million strangers.

wintersmommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Sure I would

nikki0522
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Ditto

Quoting Lanasmom:

jigsaw ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)