Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunshine Kids Radian 65 (Car seat)....?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

Anyone ever use one of these convertible car seats? Pros? Cons?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alexisw
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Oh, Google doesn't have an answer?

Here's a bump...

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler

aleitch
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:33 PM

i have heard they take up alot of room. we have the tru fit by first years and love it! it is RF until 35 lbs and FF 5 point until 65 lbs. it  also passed side impact crash test laws! (meaning it can be put in any seat in the back, not just middle!

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Yah I googled it and got the general info on it but I wanted actual experience from other mom's who have used it for their kids. I'm planning on spending a good chunk on a good seat and don't want to find out the cons later.

Thanks for the Bump! :-)

Quoting alexisw:

Oh, Google doesn't have an answer?

Here's a bump...

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Yah I got recommendations on that seat a few times as well as the Britax Marathon and Boulevard. I'm kinda exploring all my options and trying to decide which seat will be best and last the longest for my son. Thanks for the input! I appreciate all the info I can get. :-)

Quoting aleitch:

i have heard they take up alot of room. we have the tru fit by first years and love it! it is RF until 35 lbs and FF 5 point until 65 lbs. it  also passed side impact crash test laws! (meaning it can be put in any seat in the back, not just middle!

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM

bump

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM

i have the truefit also, its great...it doesnt come with a base like the radian, and its wider than it also...but overall it is a great carseat, my daughter loves it

Quoting autumnsmommy02:

Yah I got recommendations on that seat a few times as well as the Britax Marathon and Boulevard. I'm kinda exploring all my options and trying to decide which seat will be best and last the longest for my son. Thanks for the input! I appreciate all the info I can get. :-)

Quoting aleitch:

i have heard they take up alot of room. we have the tru fit by first years and love it! it is RF until 35 lbs and FF 5 point until 65 lbs. it also passed side impact crash test laws! (meaning it can be put in any seat in the back, not just middle!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)