Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very Duggar Wedding...it's on tonight

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 73 Replies

I know everyone will be watching this wacko family marry off their first born son...who has never kissed anyone but good 'ol mom before.....(I use the term wacko lovingly)

I am a 30 year old motherless mother, who has a 3 year old princess and a two year old devil, who has been touched by suicide and breast cancer, who got married at 19 and is still married to the same man 11 years later, who is a Certified Texas Teacher but stays at home now, who has Anklosing Spondylitis which is an autoimmune disease, who is a non-church going Christian, that knows it is important to live in the now, because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Oh, and for some reason I collect giraffes!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrazyMom5480
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I just wonder if he'll be competing with his parents over who can have the most kids.

MrsGurt
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Aww. I've only seen a couple of episodes of the show but I'm happy for them :)

~PJ~

I'm a vegan, Reiki practicing, yoga doing, English majoring, crystal healing, recycling, upcycling, home-schooling, volunteering, animal welfare advocating, Navy chief's wife and SAHM to JR (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to 12 indoor only cats, 4 dogs, 2 leopard geckos, 2 tortoises, 2 chinchillas, 2 cockatiels and a fish, and foster mom to the occasional litter of kittens, dog, or even orphaned raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! Be blessed...but more importantly, be a blessing!

hotfudgesunday

I am DVR'ing it so I can watch it when I have time, and my DH doesn't have to suffer through it ;)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

prncskymmie

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to set it up to record. Dh won't watch it lol.

"Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak."

---Epictetus

charlie06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I won't be I do not have cable, dish etc, I have just plan regular tv.

SparklesNC
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Thanks for reminding me i forgot!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

dhhaj
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Oh goody...more freaks creating more freaks...the never ending cycle.

monshine2
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I can't wait! I really want to hear dad's "birds & bee's" speech to his son. Is he going to explain how to keep her pregnant? LOL

KellyChristal
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Sorry MrsGurt not trying to get you down...just had to add my two cents in about the Duggar family....I am happy for them too...I think.  I hope it signifies an end to the first duggar generation and a beginning to the second generation...THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Quoting MrsGurt:

Aww. I've only seen a couple of episodes of the show but I'm happy for them :)

Aamy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM

ooo Thanks for reminding me, ill remember to make sure the channel is on something else .... All i can say is i feel bad for the girl coming into that family.

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive. ~Author Unknown

If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting? ~Author Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)