Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

classifications of "PRO-CHOICE" vent.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  • 28 Replies

i am writing this because i am SO TIRED of the google facts using the word "pro-aborttion"

u want to know why you can find so much crap on the internet AGAINST ABORTION? because those of us who are PRO-CHOICE are ok with NO ONE HAVING AN ABORTION.  we are not PRO- KILLING BABIES.  and dont feel the need to get facts and statistics and other usless information to support our decision. we know that LIFE HAPPENS and it isn't always pleasant, WHY??? BECAUSE WE ARE HUMAN. all of us.

PRO-LIFE.   very few people are actually pro-life.  they believe that if a woman has a tubal pregnancy, that she should keep that pregnancy, and even if her tube is ruptured, and she has gangrene, and she is dying, she should remain pregnant.

levels of PRO-CHOICE.

1   PRO-WOMAN.  someone who thinks that a woman should ONLY have an abortion if the pregnancy will kill her.

2 PRO-VALUE OF LIFE. someone who thinks that the only people who should have abortions are #1 and women who are pregnant for babies that have severe birth defects, aren't expected to live very long, or are thought to have a painful life.

3 PRO-CHILD. someone who supports #1 #2, and someone who thinks a woman should abort her child if she won't properly be able to take care of that child for any reason.

4. PRO-CIRCUMSTANCES someone who supports #1 #2 #3 and also believe that a woman should be able to have an abortion if it will change her life negatively.

5. PRO-ABORTION.  a woman who does not want children, and in the case that she does come up pregnant, will abort it every time.

ME?  I AM 99% PRO-LIFE. SO I AM PRO-CHOICE.

Fresh2-2.gif picture by jdavis2

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oimel00
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I am 99% pro-life, but am pro-choice too! I hate being called pro-abortion because I am not!!!!!! well said. I really don't like abortions, I wish that no one had to go through getting one, but I can't tell someone else how to live their life.

samthecat001
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:42 PM

no one is PRO ABORTION.

a person is either PRO the right for a woman to make a choice or ANTI that right.

hence why i always call it pro-choice and anti-choice.  cause thats what it is.

and to me there arent levels.  if you EVER think a woman should have the right to chose then you are pro-choice...whether that be rape...or gestation.  If you EVER think a woman should have a right to terminate a pregnancy you are pro-choice.  not pro-abortion...pro-choice.  it doesnt mean you think they are great...it means simply that a woman should have a right to make that choice for herself...the choice to continue and unwanted pregnancy or not.

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone

dhhaj
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Haha, they will never understand. They think that pro-choice equates to pro-abortion, like I walk my son to school wearing a sandwich board telling people that there is a two for one sale on abortions at the nearest abortion clinic.

heatherann4
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM

ummm yeah..that was kind of the point of this post.

it's called sarcasm. you should try it sometime.

Quoting samthecat001:

no one is PRO ABORTION.

a person is either PRO the right for a woman to make a choice or ANTI that right.

and to me there arent levels.  if you EVER think a woman should have the right to chose then you are pro-choice...whether that be rape...or gestation.  If you EVER think a woman should have a right to terminate a pregnancy you are pro-choice.  not pro-abortion...pro-choice.  it doesnt mean you think they are great...it means simply that a woman should have a right to make that choice for herself...the choice to continue and unwanted pregnancy or not.

samthecat001
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:49 PM

do you have anger issues?

cause if i am agreeing with you why would you even......

oh just nevermind. lol

Quoting heatherann4:

Quoting samthecat001:

no one is PRO ABORTION.

oimel00
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM

lol, and how exactly would a 2-for-1 abortion sale work? Is it like bring a friend and get one free?

Quoting dhhaj:

Haha, they will never understand. They think that pro-choice equates to pro-abortion, like I walk my son to school wearing a sandwich board telling people that there is a two for one sale on abortions at the nearest abortion clinic.

heatherann4
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM

yes, i actually do. i start group therapy tomorrow (seriously, not sarcasti). maybe i have a shitty attitude, but if you knew me, you would understnad.

Quoting samthecat001:

oh just nevermind. lol

Quoting heatherann4:

Quoting samthecat001:

no one is PRO ABORTION.

samthecat001
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM

then big hugs to you!
good luck!  i am not a mean spirited person nor do i have anger issues and i dont take things personal so i dont really understand, but i hope you get some peace through therapy (and there is not a hint of sarcasm in that honestly)

Quoting heatherann4:

yes, i actually do. i start group therapy tomorrow (seriously, not sarcasti). maybe i have a shitty attitude, but if you knew me, you would understnad.

Quoting samthecat001:

oh just nevermind. lol

Quoting heatherann4:

Quoting samthecat001:

no one is PRO ABORTION.

Bellacossina
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:57 PM

clappinghugsbouncinghugsyou rockgroup hugblowing kisses Pro-Choice EQUALS Pro-LIFE...YES!!!!!

butterfly"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

heatherann4
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

i think i got into it with you last night too right? sorry. i am usually likeable.

well, i have been bleeding for 8 months because of my FUCKING implant that i will remove in two weeks, i haven't had sex in two months because my husband is an asshole, and i have grief issues over my son that passed over two years ago, that i think are accentuated by this damn implant.

hopefully i will be better soon :)

Quoting samthecat001:

then big hugs to you!
good luck!  i am not a mean spirited person nor do i have anger issues and i dont take things personal so i dont really understand, but i hope you get some peace through therapy (and there is not a hint of sarcasm in that honestly)

Quoting heatherann4:

Quoting samthecat001:

oh just nevermind. lol

Quoting heatherann4:

Quoting samthecat001:

no one is PRO ABORTION.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)