Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not another bout obama!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM
  • 11 Replies

laugh, damn it, or this one will get deleted too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roni1022
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM

They deleted my post about locking posts and then sent me a message telling me that we are not allowed to create posts complaining about the cafemom team . Big brother is watching  LOLrolling on flooroops I hope they don't delete me for posting this response

ain-gell72
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM

i am just trying to extend that brack you spoke of earlier! lol

Quoting roni1022:

They deleted my post about locking posts and then sent me a message telling me that we are not allowed to create posts complaining about the cafemom team . Big brother is watching  LOLrolling on flooroops I hope they don't delete me for posting this response

KaeLainne
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM

You are SO naughty! And a HEATHEN too by the looks of it!! :)

(pagan and proud)

Quoting roni1022:

roni1022
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM

oops I type so fast sometimes I mis-spell  that was supposed to be branch  but it did turn out pretty funny that it almost said Barack . Although I am Pro- Obama

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting roni1022:

roni1022
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Very Pagan and very Proud .

Quoting KaeLainne:

You are SO naughty! And a HEATHEN too by the looks of it!! :)

(pagan and proud)

Quoting roni1022:

ain-gell72
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM

it was funny, and even tho i am anti- obama ( to a point) ( only b/c i have no choice now! LOL), i can still be a nice person ( when you get to know me)

Quoting roni1022:

oops I type so fast sometimes I mis-spell  that was supposed to be branch  but it did turn out pretty funny that it almost said Barack . Although I am Pro- Obama

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting roni1022:

roni1022
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM

sometimes we have to agree to disagree

Quoting ain-gell72:

it was funny, and even tho i am anti- obama ( to a point) ( only b/c i have no choice now! LOL), i can still be a nice person ( when you get to know me)

Quoting roni1022:

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting roni1022:

KaeLainne
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM

:) Your siggy gives it away a little. It's beautiful BTW.

Quoting roni1022:

roni1022
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Thank you I actually scanned it in off of a greeting card my step- mother sent me

Quoting KaeLainne:

:) Your siggy gives it away a little. It's beautiful BTW.

Quoting roni1022:

KaeLainne
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Crafty :)

Quoting roni1022:

Thank you I actually scanned it in off of a greeting card my step- mother sent me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)