Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

to speak to a HUMAN! geezus now days anytime you call somewhere you have to push like 50 buttoms before you get a person its freaking ridiculous... i DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO A MACHINE!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr..... and whats worse is when they call you andyou pick up the phone and its  a Machine askin you to buy something... grrrrrrrrrrr what ever happened to HUMANS answering the phone.. i know the ecomonys bad but comeone ther are plenty of peopl lookin for jobs right now... sorry im just a lil peeved.. machines are replacing humans and were sitting here withou jobs.. some economy huh.. hopefully things will change now...

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
barfydoogin
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth.  I get so annoyed when i have to cal somewhere that I know i will have to deal with the machine before i get to talk to a person.  And most of the time what you are calling for the machine can't help with.  GRRRRRR..........

Momsince1106
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM

there are some places i called and there would be a recording saying that it's a machine-only place, there are no human operators.

Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I hate those dang things!!!

The one time I thought it was a machine and I told it off, it ended up being a real person calling about the presidental campaign...they kept calling leaving me nasty messages, so sometimes I see why they replace real people with machines...

But with important things they need to have real people so they can help and understand what you are looking for. The machines are NO help so I usually push zero to get to an operator instead of sitting on the line going through 20 million options and still not being able to find what I need.

laurenday5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM

LOL I get ya. I just keep pushing 0 until I get someone, or if I have to actually TALK to the machine (how crazy!) I kinda say jibberish so I get connected to a person :O)

lady_kira
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Yeah I agree with the previous response, jab at 0 til it connects you with an operator. I don't answer out of state phone numbers unless they're in my address book either. However I haven't gotten one of those calls since I put my number on the Do Not Call registry, and I used to receive like 3 a day.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

KittyD
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM

the first thing i do is press 0 to see if i can straight to an operator lol

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

lady_kira
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I hate that when you have to respond to the machine. I just say 'agent' and that connects you to the operator.

Quoting laurenday5:

LOL I get ya. I just keep pushing 0 until I get someone, or if I have to actually TALK to the machine (how crazy!) I kinda say jibberish so I get connected to a person :O)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)