Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dora LIVE and a 2 year old

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

Dora LIVE! is in town and someone offered me tickets cheap. Im wondering if shes too young still?? shes turning 2 on friday. she watchs dora at home and get excited about her but she doesnt sit through a whole episode. im wondering....... what do you ladies think???

*Hailey Dorothy* January 30th, 2007 @3:04pm  *My 1 and only Lil'Princess*

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
XOXLilysMomXOX
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM

my DD is two and LOVES DORA she would watch it all day long if i let her. I really wanted to take her to see it but ya i still think shes a little young and its not her in Austin so I cant

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

kristy0833
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM

i took my son to deigo and backyardagains at 13 and 14 months he sat fine because of all the stuff going on he LOVED it.

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I dont think its too young...  take her and have fun!  good

jacklyntoots
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM

My grandson went at 2 and saw diego...he loved it.and he couldn't ever sit still, but did for diego.Take her she will love it.I started taking my 4 daughters to live plays and shows when they were 2, and they were always well behaved no matter what the show.It teaches them how to behave and sit silll....plus they get great enjoyment

jacky. .

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM

She's the perfect age.  2-4 is the target age group. 

Those live shows are WAYYYY different from watching the cartoons on TV -- there's so much going on and it's such a different atmosphere, something they don't normally experience, and if they do get bored watching one thing (doubtful) there are 15 other things going on simultaneously that will keep them engaged.

Don't forget souvenier money. 

You can't scare me, I hunt ghosts     My custom-designed Keds shoes <= Cool Custom Designs! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)