Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for people who potty-trained really early

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

where did you find undies to fit your kids?

my niece is really small (she'll be 2 on monday and weighs in at about 19 pounds) and she's partly potty-trained. Where can they find undies to fit her? the smallest I've seen anywhere was 2T and those will fall right off of her.

Short of making some myself for her, is there anywhere they can find super tiny (like 18 month) undies?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
savannahsmom242
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I've never seen any, Savannah was fully trained right at 2 but she was bigger so the 2t thicker training underwear fit just fine.  I would say try making some or buy some then alter them.  Good luck!

Momsince1106
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 PM

thanx for the help

i found smaller ones for my son in Gymboree. He's a 2T but the 2T in regular packs (shrek and mickey mouse he has so far in regular ones) are too big

Quoting savannahsmom242:

I've never seen any, Savannah was fully trained right at 2 but she was bigger so the 2t thicker training underwear fit just fine.  I would say try making some or buy some then alter them.  Good luck!

bend_not_break
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM

good luck w/ that one.

sorry

Proud mommy to Corbin Sage (1-3-08)
I am a circ-ing, early front facing, sposie diapering, cows milk giving, selectivly vaxing, pitbull owning, sign language using, Wal*Mart shopping, drinking, opinionated, tattooed, Hard of Hearing, pierced, anti-child leash-using loving wife and mommy. Dont like me? Too bad.
love you sign

--->Educated moms choose to circumcise!!!!<---

Lanasmom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM

My dd is about that size and i found some at walmart htat fit her good --they were 2T but they fit. -- I think they were fruit of the loom if htat helps.

baby

pregnant

carolasaya
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I got gerber ones... They fit on my boy when he was 7 months...

Try them. I got them at Babies r us

KaydsMommy
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

i got my DD some 18 month training undies (the super thick ones) from Kmart.

Mrs.L_21
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM

My son is a skinny little guy & I found his undies @ The Children's Place... They make a XXS that fits him pretty well.. I think it's like a size 2/3 in clothes which is close to a 2T I belive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)