Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT MUSIC AGGRIVATES YOU?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 23 Replies

Rap here I can not stand it not all just the burried the bleeps and hoes and Stole my moms ride and all the negitive gory stuff like that

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danielsmommy2b
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM

same...

3earthangels
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:49 PM
that and opera....

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

Bree303
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I like rap/ Hip-Hop, it's actually very artistic.  If you listen to it minus the hoes & F*cks, etc... It's actually very good.

As far as agrgrivating music.  I'm pretty much open to all kinds, except blue grass, I just can't get a feel for that.

Parksey27
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Opera and offensive rap. I do like rap and hip-hop I just prefer the Christian variety, great music AND great lyrics.

autumnsmommy02
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Most Rap, Disco, Opera and oldies (elevator music). 

Kcdefg
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:57 PM

High school punk rock bands. I understand the kids are trying to have fun and make it but my hubbys cousin was in a band that practiced in our basement and they were HORRIBLE. Totally turned me off to finding up and coming local bands. Plus the lyrics are usually stupid.

lady_kira
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM
I can probably find something out of mostly everything that I like, so no specific genre aggravates me, just specific songs. My favorite though is Rock, more specifically metal. And I mostly like chick metal bands like Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Nightwish, blah blah blah. Yes it's metal, but I love when they incorporate orchestras into the music because it makes it that much more amazing. Just imagine a live show with a full blown orchestra backing up your favorite band. Anyway...
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

glitterteaz
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I HATE rap and COUNTRY!!! 

oimel00
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Really twangy country, like the newer stuff. Makes me want to rip my arm off and throw it at the radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oimel00
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I hate Christian music. my aunt always buys me these lame christian soft rock cd's for christmas, lol. I do like a couple older songs about jesus though.

Quoting Parksey27:

Opera and offensive rap. I do like rap and hip-hop I just prefer the Christian variety, great music AND great lyrics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)