Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with your free time?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

So my house is clean, my two babies are sleeping and my two older kids are playing...what in the hell do I do? I'm TIRED of surfing the net and I'm not a t.v. watcher....what do you do in your free time?

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child" - 1900
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SFMamaRachel
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:20 PM

How about you come clean my house or work on my to do list...lol! I never have time when there is nothing to be done!

NanaYoda
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Well if I get time, I just sit and listen to music. I enjoy the quite for a while. before you know it here comes some of the grandchildren, they come here after school, the quite is gone. I don't mine them here Love them all.

Brenda(NanaYoda)
HaydensMommy007

Pray, listen to music, read the Bible, take a bubble bath

s

Crystallynn

I spend most of my "free" time on cafemom! 

sexeegyrl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

that's what Im doing right now, but I keep hitting refresh over and over again looking for new posts...lol

Quoting Crystallynn:

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

strawgirl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM

typingcafemom

Allie567
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM

cafemom, if it's a slow day here on the CM, then I sleep.  I love love love to sleep. 

lindsay99
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:34 PM

lol ditto. Unfortunately I was banned from newcomers... so my posts are pretty slim pickin's :o(

Quoting sexeegyrl:

that's what Im doing right now, but I keep hitting refresh over and over again looking for new posts...lol

Quoting Crystallynn:

MamaSyn
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Whenever I have some quiet time (that isn't spent on CM) I grab a book and take a hot bath.  I love the chance to read in peace and quiet without having to answer where something is, when I'm going to be done, the dog getting yelled at, etc. 

sexeegyrl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:36 PM

lmao....omg I was too!!! I was banned b/c of a reply in an Obama post...I think A LOT of people were banned during the campaign..lol

Quoting lindsay99:

lol ditto. Unfortunately I was banned from newcomers... so my posts are pretty slim pickin's :o(

Quoting sexeegyrl:

Quoting Crystallynn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)