Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dress help...PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM
  • 34 Replies

Grrrr.  So I finally got around to measuring my daughter for the dress I had posted in another group awhile back......ordered it....and there was a message today while we were out.  They do not have it in her size anymore.  Of course it was the one we REALLY fell in love with.  So no other seems to compare. 

So give me some input...here are a few others I like.....Keep in mind my daughter is 11....

I really, really, really like this one..but I LOVE toile on little girls.  To me, it's very old fashined and elegant......

I think this is cute and sweet as can be.  I like the rosier colors to the paled out pinsk though.....

This is a similar cut to the tiered dress we wanted.  I like the general style for a child her age.  It's not too babyish...not too grown up...still sweet.  Not as crazy about lace as I am about silk and taffeta and such though......

I think this is pretty,  If I go with this, I am buying that hat too.  I think it makes the outfit,

She also looks good in blue....and this is kind of pretty.

Naturally I am also going to get her input when she is home with daddy from activities....but give some direction ladies....

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyPreCiOus24
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM

the 2nd one is simple and cute at the same time

natalieg
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM

I like the second and third ones the most.

GOBryan
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM

The 3rd because the others look like they are for younger children.  The strappy dress has a little more of a tween look written on it.

Those blue one are dog ugly.. don't do that to your child.

tuesdaygreen

i think they are all pretty but i like the 2nd one best-the blue is really lovely though.

ohhh! i cant wait to have this girl so i can buy pretty dresses too!

itssweetness

I like the second one and the one with the hat the best, but they are all pretty. 

itssweetness

itssweetness
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

TRUE!! I agree with this also.

Quoting GOBryan:

The 3rd because the others look like they are for younger children.  The strappy dress has a little more of a tween look written on it.

itssweetness

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

LOL, that is what has me steering away form that one more....I keep looking at it..re-evaluating and thinking it is just too old....she's only 11.

Quoting GOBryan:

madamekatekate
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I like numbers 2 and 4.

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Blue dresses always grab my attention....  She had a beautiful blue satin dress once for a party....it was gorgeous.  *sigh*  All these decisions.....  Have that girl....I can send you some of our hand-me-downs.  This child is a dress-horse. LOL

Quoting tuesdaygreen:

i think they are all pretty but i like the 2nd one best-the blue is really lovely though.

ohhh! i cant wait to have this girl so i can buy pretty dresses too!

bluerain31
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM

i actually love the fourth one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)