Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed and I know this might make someone mad

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  • 20 Replies

Ok that lady who had the octuplets. First of all, I felt bad for her when my husband told me single lady who had 8 kids. Then I found out she has 6 other kids and she did invitro and has no job. That flipped my lid. Come on, US TAXPAYERS shouldnt have to pay for her damn unemployment. She has 6 kids why pay over $100,000 for more kids? Come on lady get a damn job, and worry about the 6 kids you already got, now she has 14 and cant afford any babysitters. Oh wait, yes she can because some people actually feel sorry for her. I dont. If she had a job and didnt pay for the invitro then I would but now? HELL NO! This just pissed me off!

While Im at, that guy on wife swap. Stephen Fowler. Ok, Im a redneck and I dont have my H.S. diploma(yet) I got pregnant senior year, and my husband is military. Boy, got me all in one shot. His ugly skinny british ass needs to be sent back over there. His citizenship should be revoked. Oh wait hold on let me change that. Hees uhhh, citiz you know should be given away back to the americans. Is that redneck enough for his ass?

Ok I feel better. Thanks for letting me vent now go ahead and start talking on thems fancy things that let you on the internet. OK, Im done

Wife to Thomas-June 3,2006

Mother to Kyla-December 23, 2006 & Marissa-October 22, 2008

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simonsmomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I think that Octopuss is a whackjob!  However, the babies are here.  They have to be taken care of regardless of the mistakes made by her mother and her doctors.  They shouldn't be left on the street to die!

fawn321
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:45 AM

yeah that Fowler guy needs to be kicked in the nuts! (if he has any)

lady_kira
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:51 AM
Wife swap makes me mad every time I watch it! There never fails to be some close minded ass on it trying to change everyone else. Anyway. I agree about the Octuplet mom, she makes me mad too.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

aapye
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:55 AM

I don't know about Stephen Fowler ( I don't know anything about him) but the octuplets mom needs mental help but her babies are precious

notadoormat
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Um she doesn't get welfare....she has disability from her job. I feel bad for her...she obviously needs some serious help mentally.

ProudArmyWife88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM

in the interview she did she said she was unemployed. she gets SSI for her 2 sons

Quoting notadoormat:

Um she doesn't get welfare....she has disability from her job. I feel bad for her...she obviously needs some serious help mentally.

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

emily351982
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM

If it makes you feel better, the octuplet's grandmother is speaking out against her daughter.  She's having to help raise all of those kids. 

And the Fowler guy is just an idiot.  I didn't see the show but I read an article about him the other day and that was enough for me.  My husband is also military :)

Peanutx3
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM

She is getting food stamps, that is welfare.  With that said she is nuts but yes those babies need to be fed.

Quoting notadoormat:

wintersmommy06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I do think that what she did was wrong because she canno afford those kids, but just because someone gets food stamps doesnt make them bad. I was on another site where people were talking crap about the fact that gets them. that kind of makes me mad. i get them but im not a horrible mother and i can afford my kid.

Quoting Peanutx3:

She is getting food stamps, that is welfare.  With that said she is nuts but yes those babies need to be fed.

Quoting notadoormat:

ProudArmyWife88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM

me and this woman argue constantly about these like that. Food stamps doesnt make some one bad. If you are working or just your husband or just you and you can get them. Go ahead. food prices are rising and we need all the help we can get. But you choose not to work and cannot afford to take care of your kids you shouldnt have anymore kids. And if you choose not to work then they shouldnt be allowed to work(if they are single parents) Food stamps are ok

Quoting wintersmommy06:

I do think that what she did was wrong because she canno afford those kids, but just because someone gets food stamps doesnt make them bad. I was on another site where people were talking crap about the fact that gets them. that kind of makes me mad. i get them but im not a horrible mother and i can afford my kid.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting notadoormat:

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)