Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is the better parent?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM
  • 21 Replies

Who is the better parent?

So who is the better parent?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmamaof2kid
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Forgot to add Definitely not the last one!!!!!!!

thebestbrianne
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I hang my daughter upside down all the time, she loves it, I don't see the problem. Lol, just kidding! I do hang her upside down though, but not like that!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

KaydsMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

awwww. soooo cute.

:gasp: OMG! 

BEXi
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:24 AM

whhat cha mean.. arent we supposed to lug the little ones around like that??

MiMiKKrY
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Wait... legs aren't handles?

Live Life   quiet  Without Regret.

Bad Momma Confessional... for those OMG moments.

fawn321
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:49 AM

so what, the daddy took the baby on a pic nic and isn't sitting at home playing war of warcraft and ignoring the kid.  Yeah he may be a little gruff... but I doubt that makes him a bad parent.  He just has some things to learn. 

tuesdaygreen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:52 AM

wait..is that a man or a woman?

i loled btw...

Quoting fawn321:

so what, the daddy took the baby on a pic nic and isn't sitting at home playing war of warcraft and ignoring the kid. Yeah he may be a little gruff... but I doubt that makes him a bad parent. He just has some things to learn.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~George Orwell, Preface to Animal Farm (1946)

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. ~Henry Steele Commager

Amybelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Quoting fawn321:

so what, the daddy took the baby on a pic nic and isn't sitting at home playing war of warcraft and ignoring the kid.  Yeah he may be a little gruff... but I doubt that makes him a bad parent.  He just has some things to learn. 

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...............I thought that was a woman......................

fawn321
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:54 AM

well, now that you mention it... maybe it is... lol  looks like it could be either to me!

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting fawn321:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...............I thought that was a woman......................

lady_kira
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:56 AM
I think that's a woman... but yeah I think that photo could've been taken out of context. None of us were there, so who knows what was going on. My niece loved being swung around by her legs when she was a toddler... maybe the camera caught the wrong moment. And comparing parenting to animal parenting? You know, most animals leave the sickly babies to die or the siblings kill it, and I've seen monkeys swing their young around like that. Really no comparison between the different species... but the animal pictures are adorable. Baby animals are so cute...
Quoting fawn321:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)