• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH..It's gonna be a chitty Anniversary

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

Tomorrow is our 11 yr wedding anniversary..I have a severe earache and hes got a severe toothache...we had plans for the kids to go to grandmas,going out to eat,dancing and a night of oo la la  lol..something that hasnt happend in many moons..and this has to happen..

talk about growing old together  lol we are falling apart  LOL...any solutions for the earache and toothache?

Valentines Day 2009
Happily married for 11 yrs...

I'm a 30 yr old mom to 3 kids 8,7,4 yrs old..Wife to  the greatest man in the world of 11 yrs..SAHM..Not looking or giving advice on how to raise MY/YOUR kids..I'm a smoker,a toker,a social gulper..We live in Texas..Im spiritual,no political affilitation,anti-gun,non-organic,swearing,President respecting woman..We make good money and buy American made products..

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ain-gell72
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:17 AM

oragel

ear pain drops

and sex lotion!

have fun momma!

MAMALICIOUS9506
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I've used  white distilled vinegar and its really good for the ear ache, as for the tooth ache what that stuff called anbesol...that has worked for my dh before...I hope you guys feel better and have a great night!  Happy anniversary! =]

VintageGrace
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Drop off the kids with Grandma, take a warm bath, watch tv naked lol, and let DH pamper you.

You will have at least 70 more anniversaries to go dancing. It is ok to just stay home together.

happy anniversary

happysahmmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Motrin, Orajel and garlic for the ear problem....go have fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)