Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fitflops

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

Have you tried the Victoria Secret Fitflops? They are supposed to help tone your legs. If you have tried them what do you think of them? Are they worth the 50 bucks they are asking for them?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kenzie_Maher
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I've never tried them, but here's a bump

Mandola21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM

hmmm I wanna know too!

STACIEH
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM

bump bump bump it up:)

savannahsmom242
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I got some for my birthday in August and I wore them everywhere, I suppose I noticed a little difference but not a ton.  I like them though, my sister has some really cute sparkly ones.  I don't think they are worth 50 bucks though.  You could probably find them cheaper on Ebay, I think that's where my sister got her sparkly ones.

mme
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I have them - don't know what I was thinking when I ordered white but I don't think they are very attractive in any color.  I didn't notice any difference in my legs & I wore them everywhere for a while BUT I read somewhere that they're really good for your feet (improving your arches)!

darbydale314
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I love my FitFlops, for comfort.  Have I noticed any difference in my legs?  No.  Did I have any muscle soreness in legs or butt after wearing them all day the first day?  No. 

But, I can't wear standard flip flops all day, due to feet and back issues, and the FitFlops are supportive and comfy enough that I can wear them around all day.  That's enough for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)