Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just saw naydas site for donations... how can i get a site so that someone can pay my bills?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

im on bc so no more kids for me. im a stay at home mom with 2 kids. i do get food stamps i will not lie. my long time boyfriend does work 12 hr shifts so i dont see him much. but he gives much love to both of my little ones. i have a 2 bedroom apt but i do need 3 since my kids are 8 years apart. we took in a stray puppy in and trying to fix him up... hmmm maybe i can get donations to take him to the vet. animals need love too. i need donations please so anyone who would like to help me i accept paypal... you will recieve an email of the kids photo on a donation of 500 or more. probably the one with santa....

sorry we didnt do that this year... spent the cash on presents at the dollar store instead... see ?

thank you for your help...

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudArmyWife88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM

So, with a donation I will recieve a picture of a kid I will be helping? Sweet! Do you accept monopoly money? Hey wait, how about a bouned check? lol. With the way the money situation is how can anyone send donations? what is the link?

Wife to Thomas-June 3,2006

Mother to Kyla-December 23, 2006 & Marissa-October 22, 2008

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

Teeshann
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM

ooo me too, me too. i think it's nuts. i mean i feel sorry for the kids and all but she shouldn't have been trying to get pregnant when she had no way to take care of the 6 she already had.

Jalisasmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I wouldn't donate a penny to that woman, Nayda!

himnme
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM

monopoly money??? can i just get the complete game... my kids need something to play with...

ProudArmyWife88
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Alright how can i deny that? lol.

Quoting himnme:

monopoly money??? can i just get the complete game... my kids need something to play with...

Wife to Thomas-June 3,2006

Mother to Kyla-December 23, 2006 & Marissa-October 22, 2008

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

cookieisaSAHM
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:36 PM

bow down

Quoting Teeshann:

ooo me too, me too. i think it's nuts. i mean i feel sorry for the kids and all but she shouldn't have been trying to get pregnant when she had no way to take care of the 6 she already had.

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Do you take beer cans? All you gotta do is cash em in

alli286
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I think i just peed laughing.embarrassed

grades123abc
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Sorry but I wouldn't send her anything! She deliberately created the mess she is in. Now she is still looking for others to pay her way? Grow up already! She will just have to find another way.

typing

grownsexy
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Quoting Jalisasmommy:

I wouldn't donate a penny to that woman, Nayda!

I hear ya I aint fixin to pay her a dime. Ya hear me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)