Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else felt this way? (PIOG)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM
  • 1 Replies

I am not pregnant! I dont want to be pregnant! But yet every time I thought I was I took a test and its negative and I felt sad. I am on BC and taking it faithfully and Im glad Im not pregnant! lol, but I feel sad when I see the negative test. If anyone else felt this way, can you maybe explain why?

Wife to Thomas-June 3,2006

Mother to Kyla-December 23, 2006 & Marissa-October 22, 2008

in love

toddler girl  baby girl

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lady_kira
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:43 AM

This is ultimately why I ended up pregnant with my daughter, we had a pregnancy scare and although my son was only eight months old I was sad when the test came out negative, upon further discussion with my SO we decided it wouldn't be a bad idea afterall. This time around I know that I would probably feel the same sadness, but the difference now is we both know we can't take on the additional responsibility now. I have the Mirena so I don't get tempted before the appropriate time, and well if it fails and isn't ectopic then the baby was meant to be and we'll figure it out.

I think it's just in our chemistry to feel this way... women need to want to be pregnant, or why would we get pregnant at all? It's nine months of a lot of discomfort ending with a rather embarrassing and painful display to a room of strangers. Yes, we need to want to do that... or the human race would end.  

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Don't ask me not to care
I am the heart
I beat steadily, I beat erratically
Don't ask me not to hurt
When you've taken for granted
the blood I pulse through your veins.
-By Me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)