Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebs Gone To He** (edit at top)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM
  • 23 Replies

EDIT:This was taken directly from the website www.thesuperficial.com this is not something that I made up.  I just  thought I would post to see what other people thought. 

Jessica Simpson

Amy Winehouse

Brittany Spears

Courtney Love

Helena Bonham Carter

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Kate Moss

Katie Holmes

Kevin Federline

Kirstie Alley

Lindsey Lohan

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBentine
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Proud not to be faked baked and misshaped!

Dreyv'N                      Aadon                              Jude                        Ben my Hubby

Ms.Rios11.28.05
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:49 PM

wow could Lindsey get any skinnier?!

Armywife6
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Ditto

Quoting MrsBentine:

Proud not to be faked baked and misshaped!

Haileysmom0530
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:18 PM

How can you think that Jessica Simpson has gone to hell? Because she gained some weight? I think she looks fine. Amy "crackhead" Winehouse is like that cuz she's all doped up. Britney went nutso bongo. Wasn't she diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder?Courtney Love has always been one crazy bitch. She's always on drugs. Jennifer Love Hewitt broke up with her Fiancee and put on some weight. So what? I think Kate Moss looks fine for where she is walking. Did you see the backround? She's not exactly in a "fashon model" kinda place. I'm not going to keep going on. Well, one more. Lindsey Lohan. I think this girl has serious body image issues. Nichole Richy was the same way. Its like they think they are never skinny enough. They need therapy. But I cannot believe that people think Jessica and Jennifer Love have gone to hell because they put on weight! HOLY SHIT! And you wonder why girls growing up in this day and age think they have to be a size 0 to fit in.

Nancita
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Quoting Haileysmom0530:

How can you think that Jessica Simpson has gone to hell? Because she gained some weight? I think she looks fine. Amy "crackhead" Winehouse is like that cuz she's all doped up. Britney went nutso bongo. Wasn't she diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder?Courtney Love has always been one crazy bitch. She's always on drugs. Jennifer Love Hewitt broke up with her Fiancee and put on some weight. So what? I think Kate Moss looks fine for where she is walking. Did you see the backround? She's not exactly in a "fashon model" kinda place. I'm not going to keep going on. Well, one more. Lindsey Lohan. I think this girl has serious body image issues. Nichole Richy was the same way. Its like they think they are never skinny enough. They need therapy. But I cannot believe that people think Jessica and Jennifer Love have gone to hell because they put on weight! HOLY SHIT! And you wonder why girls growing up in this day and age think they have to be a size 0 to fit in.

clapping

yero
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Oh boy!! I was so relieved you didn't post my before children and marriage picture against my new reality!!! Ha Ha!!  These images just show we are all the same. Cheers!!  I must be really out of touch because I don't even know who some of these people are!!!

darkeyedmom
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM

I don't throw stones at people who live in glass houses. More people should think that way also!!!!!!!!

darkeyedmom
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Cheers to your reply:)

Quoting Nancita:

Quoting Haileysmom0530:

clapping

usa_mama
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Quoting Nancita:

Quoting Haileysmom0530:

clapping

Please give Lindsey Lohan either some food, therapy or both. The poor girl looks like a gentle breeze would blow her over!

shecallsmemom04
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:24 AM

do we bash celebs to make ourselves feel better?

just curious.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)