Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your favorite flavor (in general)?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

I love raspberry flavored things..... Or else I would have to say garlic... lol.. I know thats odd but I love it.

What about you?

Here is a list of some different flavors to give you a better idea of what the question is:

Cherry, butterscotch, vanilla, ginger, apple, espresso, spearmint, almond, honey, lemon, chocolate, etc......

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommynewc
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Coconut...Yum

Elyce225
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Lemon, I can eat or drink anything lemon esp lemon flavored alcohol.

gwebkeijmmm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Toast.  

MRSMADRIGAL
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:43 AM

anything strawberry ,and garlic to lol!

with peace,love,and do you

MommaBear_0406
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Strawberry, Lemon and Garlic

Jaxonsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM
strawberry! although I have just gotten into loving Marshmallow!
offrdngal
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Mint...gum, ice cream, candy...it doesn't matter as long as it is minty!!  LOL...I took the "what herb are you" quiz, the other day and guess which one it said I am...Mint!! That's a surprise, eh!!

Terri

mommy2b0805
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

How funny! i love Garlic too!! the smell the taste!! but i also love the taste of Parmasean Cheese lol... and watermelon anything!!!

Ayvahs Mommy n Mrs Moreno <3

hollykins
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Bacon.  Or popcorn.  Doesn't matter if I just gorged myself at Outback.  Go to a movie afterwards, smell the freshly popped corn and I HAVE to have some

momtoamo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Oh I love bacon.

I have many favorite flavors.  I love fresh food, so anything that falls under that category is my fav.

Quoting hollykins:

Bacon.  Or popcorn.  Doesn't matter if I just gorged myself at Outback.  Go to a movie afterwards, smell the freshly popped corn and I HAVE to have some

"Abandoning the children in the forest to feed ourselves/  We will all stay more healthy if we do not distribute wealth/  Aimed friendly fire/  There is only greed living the life that we desire/  As we set sail across the raging sea/  Unconquerable by reality....."  Anti-Flag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)