• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewwwwwww!!!!!! I touched it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 11 Replies

this morning hubby was leaving for work i went to hug him and i felt something on his back i thought it was like lent or fuzz i dusted his back still hugging him and it fell off or so i thought, when he turned to walk down the hall i saw it on his leg right by his thigh! it was a freaking lizard! omg and i touched it! i had the chills after that, when i saw it i was like umm honey there is something on your leg,he stopped and thats when i saw what he was, he was laughing and was like oh just get it off for me i cant reach it, i told him hell no! go on the porch! i got the broom and shooed it off i was not about to touch that nasty thing! i still have the chills and that was like 6am! he works outside so i guess he brought it in with him idk but ewwwwwww! i hate reptiles, they scare me......

surprised

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShortCakeScrap
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Yuck!!

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I've never seen a lizard or gecko in real life in the wild till I moved to TX lol....very strange but I find them kinda cute haha. We have pink geckos (Mediterranean geckos) down here in Corpus

Simonsmama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Sorry, but I think that is too funny!  I would have screamed and been totally disgusted too, but from the outside looking in I am sure it was a very funny scene! 

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM

my hubby found it hillarious, i was grossed out!

Quoting Simonsmama:

Sorry, but I think that is too funny!  I would have screamed and been totally disgusted too, but from the outside looking in I am sure it was a very funny scene! 

GOBryan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM

They don't bother me. We have some monster size lizards in Central Florida.  

MrsTabangcura
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I would have grabbed it and chased my kids with it...lol. We lived in Hawaii and I would do that to them all the time!!! I know I'm a mean mommy! 

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM

eww, i washed my hands right away

Quoting MrsTabangcura:

I would have grabbed it and chased my kids with it...lol. We lived in Hawaii and I would do that to them all the time!!! I know I'm a mean mommy! 

ashleehoward
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM

lol the lizard liked your husband I guess

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM

lol, i guess so,

Quoting ashleehoward:

lol the lizard liked your husband I guess

yvonne37
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM

lmao.. so you hugged a lizard.?.. lol... thats funny.. I can imagine you shaking around your hand after that ..lol.. when I was little one of my cousins took one and through it at me.. the sucker hung on my t shirt and just stood there looking at me.. I was jumping all around and trying to get him off.. poor thing must have been so scared.. lol..  

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)