• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe they would stoop that low.......................

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

i live with my parents we dont pay any bills ecept the internet and groceries, thats the agreement we made and we are expected to help keep the house clean which is common sence right? well here is the issue, for a few months now i swear our food has been dissappearing, hubby told me he thought it was and i blew him off i thought he was crazy then like a month ago my daughter told me she saw my bil stick a pack of pork chops up his shirt and go out the backdoor, i started to get very suspisious and started count the food(litterally i would)we started buying the food for certain days,last week i knew we had enough for the rest of the week, and on tuesday i made fajitas when i got them out the deep freeze we had 2 packs of pork chops and 2 tpacks of chicken drumsticks. i made porck chops wendneday and thursday my dad wanted homeade chicken sandwiches i went to get the chicken and there was none! both packs gone! and only one pork (i cooked the other one)we ended up making the porck chops, i sat down with my parents and explained our suspisions and my mom told me that a week or so ago she caught my bil by the back door(inside) talking to my sis(outside) she asked him playing around what are you doing? he said oh nothing, she needed something. everyone was here that day because we had a bbq for my dd 11th birthday.if they need food ok i understand but DONT STEAL IT ASK! we barely get by and they are going to steal what lilwe do have WTF? i get food stamps, why cant they? i want to confront my sis but dont want to cause drama! im confused!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erna2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I would say something. They are stealing food right out of your babies mouth! There is no way in hell I would let that go!  

family in the van

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:18 PM

so you dont think im wrong for being pissed off?

Quoting Erna2:

I would say something. They are stealing food right out of your babies mouth! There is no way in hell I would let that go!  

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Not at all!! The next time I saw them, they would be pulling my foot out of their asses! If they don't get the idea, sadly you may have to find a way to lock your fidge/freezer.

Quoting momof3atx:

Quoting Erna2:

family in the van

abby9876
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Wow! I can't imagine stealing from my own family; especially food that their children need to eat! Why doesn't he just ask or apply for food stamps? That is very strange to me. ...And no you're not wrong for being angry. I'd confront him about it.

A woman is like a tea bag~you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

~Eleanor Roosevelt ~

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 PM

i seriously thought about that..............

Quoting Erna2:

Not at all!! The next time I saw them, they would be pulling my foot out of their asses! If they don't get the idea, sadly you may have to find a way to lock your fidge/freezer.

Quoting momof3atx:

Quoting Erna2:

GOBryan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:26 PM

You need to confront them and not worry about the drama. There's no reason you can't do it diplomatically. 

There's nothing I hate more than thieves and liars..especially when they steal from their own family.. that is as wrong as it can get. IMO.  

Momsince1106
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:26 PM

I would be pissed too

it's one thing if they at least asked for food, but sticking it up their shirts and leaving is BS. My dad used to get mad because my sister (who was no longer living with us) was stealing our shampoo, toilet paper, and also soaps.

lindsay99
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I would be pissed! It's not like its a granola bar, or a soda or something. He is stealing the main course! It's rediculous! I would definantly confront them, and ask them wth! If they need help they need to come to you about it, and MAYBE you can work something out... not STEAL YOUR DAMN FOOD! Sheesh... some 'family'

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:31 PM

thanks ladies for agreeing i felt bad for being upset

lilmomma92706
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Quoting Erna2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)