• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how to much longer

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know how much longer I can keep this brave face and acting like everything is OK.....I cry everyday and I'm so tired of crying over a man that doesnt deserve me.....I try and be nice and act like I don't miss him but I do, terribly...He is always on my mind, constantly...Being with him for 12 years I just can't stop loving him...I wish I could...I wish I knew that he missed me or thought about me.....How can I still love a man that chose to leave me and his kids for another woman and her kids....WHY!!!!!  He has no idea what he is doing to me or his kids...My heart breaks for them when they go to bed and ask for their Daddy....And I hate going to bed knowing Im alone and he's sleeping in someone's bed, and someone else is laying in his arms.....People say that in time it will heal...well its been a lil over 3 months, and I just find it getting worse than better.....I miss him more and more....I have only seen him once in the last month, and maybe have talked to him 3x in a month.....I just miss him and I wish I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2HannahLynn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM

I'm sorry your heart is broken... just know he's a total POS for leaving you, and most of all his kids.

Take him for a boat load of CS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TeriMommy2Boys
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Thank You!!

Quoting Mama2HannahLynn:

I'm sorry your heart is broken... just know he's a total POS for leaving you, and most of all his kids.

Take him for a boat load of CS.

MoodyMamma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM

I'm sorry hun, but it'll get better. I've been in your shoes before and what you need to do is build yourself up. Stop thinking about him like he's so great and miss-able, start thinking about how great you are and how you deserve better than a cheater jerk. Start thinking about how you fell down but are gonna dust yourself off and get back up. Think about how you want to find someone so much better because you deserve nothing less than the best. He's an asshat and he did you a favor, now you can find your Mr. Right :)

hugs

Gypsyuma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I am sorry for your pain - it must be awful.  I hope you find the strength to heal and move on very soon.  It will take time, but you will get thru this.

honeyb3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I am sorry. It will get better. 

You should get out and have some fun with and without your kids. It will help keep every one's mind off things and will help create some wonderful new memories for all of you.  :)

jabs54
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I'm so very sorry.  It does take a while, but you will  feel better.  Hang in there.  Take care of yourself.  ((((hugs))))

meganhead
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Do you feel like you deserve to be treated like a doormat?  Go get a make over and buy a new outfit.  Gather your girlfriends and get a sitter for a night on the town.  Then the next day, as you  recover, start calling around for a therapy appointment.  Dissolving a marraige is not small potatoes.  There is no harm in getting professional help moving on.

Best wishes.

Quoting TeriMommy2Boys:

I don't know how much longer I can keep this brave face and acting like everything is OK.....I cry everyday and I'm so tired of crying over a man that doesnt deserve me.....I try and be nice and act like I don't miss him but I do, terribly...He is always on my mind, constantly...Being with him for 12 years I just can't stop loving him...I wish I could...I wish I knew that he missed me or thought about me.....How can I still love a man that chose to leave me and his kids for another woman and her kids....WHY!!!!!  He has no idea what he is doing to me or his kids...My heart breaks for them when they go to bed and ask for their Daddy....And I hate going to bed knowing Im alone and he's sleeping in someone's bed, and someone else is laying in his arms.....People say that in time it will heal...well its been a lil over 3 months, and I just find it getting worse than better.....I miss him more and more....I have only seen him once in the last month, and maybe have talked to him 3x in a month.....I just miss him and I wish I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!

Blissydissy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Oh I'm so sorry   :(  I can't even imagine how that would feel.  I try to picture my hubby with another woman and it scares the crap out of me and I treat him like a prince for the day (I can get real bitchy to him).  Try to think about all the things you hated about him and use your kids sadness as your fuel.  If he can stand to hurt his children like that then he is truly a dirtbag and doesn't deserve any of you.  What goes around comes around and he too will feel a broken heart sooner or later.  Take care of yourself momma and your kids.  I wish you the best and it will get better.   

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
Nera1214
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Your husband was ignorant for doing that. Focus on you and your children. I know its hard, but you will get through this. This is only going to make you stronger. You will get up on your feet emotionally, and mentally. If that is what he wanted oh well let him be with her, he is missing out on having a great family that cares, and loves him. Since he did this mess he never appreciated you, and what you did for him in the first place. He did not even appreciate the fact that you had his children. He will get his in the end, and he will regret it. He may not regret it now because he thought the grass was greener on the other side, but he will see. When he does see it, it will be too late. I hope you feel better. Don't let a man have you feeling down. You are a woman, and you are strong :)  You were strong enough to push those babies out, so you are strong enough to heal from this situation. Just wanted to give you some encouragement. I may not know you, but I hate when men do this to women, its not right, and its down right dirty.

hugging

mommy2isabella
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Focus on your children!!! Be blessed that you get to see them so much and you are the one who didn't "ruin" the family. Find something and do it for you.

I know the broken heart feeling, it truly is the world's worst feeling and there is nothing I can say to make it go away. Only you have the power to do that.

((((hugs)))) and I hope your pain goes away soon. This broke my heart to read..... 

*Happily Married and proud mommy of a toddler and infant*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)