Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHat city or state would u want to move to???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

I want to be somewhere like pensylvania or something like that... im a very homie person and i would just love a big old house with alot of land just for me my kids and husband...

Ayvahs Mommy n Mrs Moreno <3

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crowned_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM

wow there seem to be quite a few questions like this today. ok um..i would love to live in either colorado or las vegas nevada. colorado cause it looks beautiful and it snows and las vegas cause there is so much to do there and i have a close friend that lives there.

soccerchik8287
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I want to live in Colorado it is so beautiful there!

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Boston, Ma. However, I am from Boston, Ma and lived there for 21 years until i moved to North Myrtle Beach, SC in Sept. 08. I just want to go home! Besides there I would consider France, England, Germany or Canada (which may actually happen soon).

"How many times must the cannonballs fly before they are forever banned? How many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry? And how many deaths will take till he knows that too many people have died? How man years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free? How many times can a man turn his head and pretend that he just doesnt see? The answer my friends is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind."-Bob Dylan

cookie_spice
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I would like to move to San Antonio Texas.

offrdngal
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM

If I were to ever get out of Indiana, I think I'd like to move to New Mexico.

Terri

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)