Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

long letter to my mil.vent..you dont have to read..i just needed to vent

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

Dear Susan.

I wanna start this letter off by saying fuck you. honestly..how can you sit here and say you want to be in your "granddaughters" life?..lol she doesn't know who you are, she only has one grandmother, and that's not you..lmao..please remember that..you said you can help us provide for her? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO  how you can provide for her? when you cant even provide for your own self..I can provide for my daughter. my daughter is 8 months old and weighs a good 20 something pounds. she is at the perfect weight range she always fed, always bathed, and has a roof over her head...and guess what you nasty bitch, shes at a 10 months old development level..gosh you wouldnt know tho right?.do you have a stable roof over your head?? noo..ahha right..the guy you kicked YOUR SON me and your GRAND DAUGHTER out the house for left you, because he noticed what a nasty dirty fat cunt you were..ahah thats right..so where you staying now? from house to house right..and lmao..i remember that night, it was 3 in the morning, kevin aalinah and I were asleep, and you woke us up cursing us out..YOU ACTUALLY WENT to the extent of trashing your own place, breaking glass to tell the cops we did that? lmao you were, saying you want us to leave because no man wants you because we were there? lol..it was 3 in the morning you cunt snowing at that....you tried getting kevin arrested by lieing say that he hit your man..and trashin the place..? lol..you are soo lucky my daughter was in that house..your so lucky kevin and I both care about her, more then you ever cared about your kids..because i would of fucking killed you that night, along with that albert enstien alcohlic mother fucker..lmao..you know what kills me? my daughter was only 2 months old. I just want you to know..she got soo sick after that, she wouldnt stop crying. she went thru such a big transition she couldnt..but then again you want her back in your life? woman please..you cant handle responsibilities..your 50 years fucking old, and you act my age, yeah like a immature 19 year old..the thing is, Im more mature then you..more then you will ever be..you know what too..I never never would like to see a mother with out her own kids..but mikey..im happy mikey was takin away from you...you did nothing but abuse the poor kid, never fed him..left him home ALONE..why you were out being a whore..mikey deserves to have a better life..and let me tell you HE DOES..haha he lives with his dad, and his NEW MOM..who actually loves him, whos there for him, whos there to help him with his h/w and needs like normal parents should...the crazy part is, he was takin away from you when he was 6..6 fucking years old..and you had soo many chances in getting him back, lawyers that I know, told you theyll work for free, because NO MOM should be away from their kids..and what did you do? nothing right NOTHING. all you said "youre going to" yea, all you did was sit on your fat lazy ass..worrying too much about guys wanting you then knowing if your son is in any harm...tskk tskk you dumb bitch..you know what is funny too..your own kids..dont want anything to do with you..your daughter jennifer, lmao moved thousands of miles away from you..just because your a cold hearted bitch..its funny her and I can relate, when her daughter Chloe was born we went to visit her, u came with ur ex wayne, and u  told kevin purposly that wayne hits you..knowing kevin actually loves your pathetic piece of shit self..so he defended you.and you made them fight..right when little chloe was home from the hospital..wow, you get the mother of the year award again..damn..how are you soo good? you made jenny have a mini stroke, gooodness.your the best...you made kevin go to jail that day..and you left him in there, baild your man out..and left to connecticut..while he sat in that cold cell, while I bailed him out...jee wiz lady..how are you sooo nice like that? i cant believe you have the nerve THE FUCKING NERVE to say you want back in, in my daughters life..you just want to move in with us, becasue we have our own home, we have everything going for us..lol..soory nope not going to happen...and im not keeping you from your son...if you want your son, hey meet up at donkin donuts or something i can careless, you want to see my daughteR? ill make sure ill give him pictures, thats the closest you will get to seeing her..you can hold me on that one...little by little people are disowning you. they are seeing what a worthless coward you are...ohh and i want to thank you, for trying to break kevin and me up when i was 5 months pregnant,..remember that? yeaa you had your friend text me like if she was a younger girl, saying she fucked kevin at his job..goodness...we broke up for a whole 3 months..your son missed out on a lot..on the whole finding of the sex, buying her crib and so on..but you didnt care right? it took a lie dector test to find out the truth..then when you and your "friend" got in a arguement she snitched on you? lmao..you seen what happened to you tho right? you had a visit from a couple of my friends..that was a nice site...back to the whole mikey situation..mikey is 12 years old now, going on 13 in 4 months just in case you forgot, I see him every weekend..yup he spends the night here..and he doesnt mention you..not one bit..i asked him..whens the last you your mom called you..hes like honesty..i dont even remember..she has my cell number..she never calls..i always have my phone on, always on me..and i never get a call..im like damn im sorry..he goes dont be stephy..i can care less..she hurt me in so many ways...she had me taking away from dad blah blah balh u know the story..sooooo damn that must hurt u right? i hope it does..i hope it hurts you..deeeeeeeeep down in ur heart..if u have one..im not  2 sure if u do..but i guess thats just..well yeah im done with this letter now..dont trying contacting me again..you know your sons cell..so if u wanna speak 2 him..call his cell not my house..alrighty whore? good good..well have a horrible life CUNT! thank youuuu for all of the horrible things you put my family thro!

love. Stephy 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blissydissy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Are you sending this to her? 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
loveskellen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM

I bet you are very upset.  MIL can be total in your face problems trust me I know.  But I do hope as an adult you are not SENDING this letter because it is very very immature.

Stephy89
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM

oh no, not sending it..its just one of those letters you write when your mad and get rid of.. 

loveskellen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Ohhhhh hahahaha ok then maybe I should try this!!!!

Quoting Stephy89:

oh no, not sending it..its just one of those letters you write when your mad and get rid of.. 

Robyn218
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM

How old are you?

Blissydissy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM

I was thinking the same thing.  It really shows your age and if you want her to think you are more mature then her like you said then this is the wrong way to do that.  The way you talk in the letter sounds trashy and childish.  Sorry that you are so mad.   

Quoting loveskellen:

I bet you are very upset.  MIL can be total in your face problems trust me I know.  But I do hope as an adult you are not SENDING this letter because it is very very immature.

pregnancy
Blissydissy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM

it said in the letter....19

Quoting Robyn218:

How old are you?

pregnancy
loveskellen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Yea I thought you were SENDING it I would NEVER send a letter like that

MoodyMamma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM

You're breaking the #1 MIL rule, NEVER ever send a letter! She will take it all wrong and use it against you for the rest of your life. She will show anyone she comes in contact with and if you try to cut her out of your child(ren)'s life, she will take you to court and use any letter you send her as "evidence."

Stephy89
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM

ladiess no, im just upset, i would never send a letter..its just one of those letters you write to get all your anger out..and i do feel good..i can careless if i look imature in your eyes. i know for a fact im not..i was just angry at the moment i was writing this, so everything i felt came out..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)