Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Storybook Land in NJ...anyone been there?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm thinking about our summer vacation and wanted to spend 2 days at this park and then a couple days at the beach. Anyone ever been here? IS there actually a beach near the park?

Any feedback or opinions/suggestions would be great. I had in mind, renting a house for a week, but don't know anything about that area?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Blissydissy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Never been but a friend did.  She said the kids had a blast and came back with some great pictures...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM

wave

Hi Hazeliiis

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

darkeyedmom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Sorry, I've never been to that one. I'm in Ma. and there's a storybook land in NH. I just thought it was pretty odd, I thought this one was the only one:) Have fun if you go. Also you'll probably be able to google it.

mandarose
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I've never been there either. There is a storybook forest in PA though.It's part of Idle Wild Park. It's awesome. My kids loved it.I got a bunch of pics also. So cute to make a photo album out of.

SCmommy106
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

I grew up in NJ and I've been to Storybook land many times. It is a great place for kids, they will love it. It's not really located near a beach. If you wanna stay at the absolute best place for the beach, try Long Beach Island! I lived on the island for a while and it is the most wonderful place. On one end you have the lighthouse, and the other end has Scooner's Warf and the amusment park, in between there are lots of restaurants and shops. Check it out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)