• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please pray!!! update in red

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

please pray for this family, a house caught on fire across the street from my house, the house burnt from the roof, right the the dirt underneath the house. 2 people are missing so far. no kids lived there thank god. lets please pray for this family. I recorded the fire, just in case if it was needed for evidence.

my prayers will be sent to the ones who are missing, my blessings and gratefulness goes to the brave cops and fire fighters that are there as i speak, risking their lives! 

;;;:::UPDATE;;;:::

SO i got the info off the internent, no one was hurt, thank god. the two people who were missing were at a bar..lol..but they didnt know about the fire. the house right now, is being knocked down...soo yayyy! no one was hurt 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kiddiecare05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I will definately keep them in my prayers! 

NanaYoda
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM

They are in my prays, I hope they find the two that are missing. I pray that they are OK. Please keep us posted.

Brenda(NanaYoda)
jabs54
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Oh dear :(   How many people lived there? 

Stephy89
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM

well its a 3 family home..so im not sure...i guess no one was home, or made it out safe? but the bad part is, there is two people missing..and a cat :*(

the cops sprayed a little boy with the hose, he must have been 6 or 7, hes screaming for his cat, the mom is trying to hold him back. and the cops sprays them..to get them away..and its cold here.. it was a horrible site

Quoting jabs54:

Oh dear :(   How many people lived there? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)