• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a website...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

that you can search for trips based on amenities your looking for without putting in a place?  i've looked on places like orbitz, expedia, etc... but they all ask for your location then search from there.  i'm kinda looking to do it backwards...?

I'm 23 & a mom to 1 crazy little monkey, Taylor Wrigley (go cubs go!). I haven't taken the easy road but I have taken a very blessed and fun one!  I'm also a full time working mom (i RAISE my son too btw, gasp!) as an interior designer. I live in Oklahoma (BOOMER!) out in the boonies. I love going to the playground, meeting new people, traveling everywhere, a nice ice cold beer, showing our son the world & having fun! My SO is that guy that has never met a stranger, works with his hands everyday, lives in flip flops, jeans, hat and a white tee. He is a wonderful SO and an even better father...and we just got ENGAGED! I love my life!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissAndrea125
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM

I have no idea, but I would guess that you can find pretty much all amenties and variations pretty much anywhere you look, maybe that is why it wouldn't list it that way. Does that make sense? Like, say you wanted a place with x- amount of amenities, and had a list of like 6 things. Well I bet you can find that most destinations, so it would be hard to search that way. But frankly I have no clue, that is just my first thought lol :) 

kltaylor07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM

true... i guess i need more of a "quiz" ha.  like answer these questions and this is where you should go for vacation... 

Quoting MissAndrea125:

I have no idea, but I would guess that you can find pretty much all amenties and variations pretty much anywhere you look, maybe that is why it wouldn't list it that way. Does that make sense? Like, say you wanted a place with x- amount of amenities, and had a list of like 6 things. Well I bet you can find that most destinations, so it would be hard to search that way. But frankly I have no clue, that is just my first thought lol :) 

I'm 23 & a mom to 1 crazy little monkey, Taylor Wrigley (go cubs go!). I haven't taken the easy road but I have taken a very blessed and fun one!  I'm also a full time working mom (i RAISE my son too btw, gasp!) as an interior designer. I live in Oklahoma (BOOMER!) out in the boonies. I love going to the playground, meeting new people, traveling everywhere, a nice ice cold beer, showing our son the world & having fun! My SO is that guy that has never met a stranger, works with his hands everyday, lives in flip flops, jeans, hat and a white tee. He is a wonderful SO and an even better father...and we just got ENGAGED! I love my life!

MissAndrea125
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:23 AM

What are you looking for? Not like I'm a travel agent or anything but I may have a couple ideas or something LOL :) 

ShadowRaven
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:02 AM

What are you looking for? I've got 5+ years in the hotel industry in different states. I could at the very least point you in the right direction.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)