Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOOO PISSED PIOG

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM
  • 50 Replies

ok hubby was looking up something ran among some news, ok the Bethesda clinic, ok for low income or no income health clinic, ok well last yr i called them to see if they could see me, cause im a sahm no inc. well they said they could not see me cause i was not working and my hubby was only one working.  ok hubby just told me that their letting mexican women go in for freee, wtffffff, im sooo pissed. i think im going to call them tomorrow and complain cause i just dont think that is fair..  now im not saying nothing bad about mexicans im just saying they would not see me but they are seeing mexican women thats not working just like me with no inc.   do i need to paint my skin brown or something. uuuug

Those Crazy Women!: 

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.LSU
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Don't blame you.  I would be too,but i knew stuff like that would start happening once Obama got elected. 

MY2KIDS131
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM

dont get me started on obama lol

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

Don't blame you.  I would be too,but i knew stuff like that would start happening once Obama got elected. 

Those Crazy Women!: 

Mrs.LSU
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Why?  did you vote for him?

Quoting MY2KIDS131:

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

MY2KIDS131
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

ummmm no, i did not

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

Quoting MY2KIDS131:

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

Those Crazy Women!: 

Mrs.LSU
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Then you have every right to be pissed off.  And its only the beginning unfortunately.

Quoting MY2KIDS131:

ummmm no, i did not

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

Quoting MY2KIDS131:

Quoting Mrs.LSU:

babyjet07
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Yes but you are married so your husbands income is your income too.

MY2KIDS131
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:19 AM

ok sooooo these mixicans are probabbly married to so wats the difference,,,,

here i am with no inc, hubby makes 2.00 over their limit to get food stamps, my kids are on medicade and chips sooo how is that different

Quoting babyjet07:

Those Crazy Women!: 

babyjet07
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Assuming they are, maybe they are not and even if they are maybe their income is in the range to be seen at the clinic where your husbands is over.  Id really like to know what them being Mexican has to do with it?  If they qualify, they qualify.  I dont think they are watching people coming through the doors going ok good you're "brown" no need for income verification etc etc oh wait you behind the "brown" girl...let me see your income because you are white or no turn around we only accept "brown" women.

Quoting MY2KIDS131:

ok sooooo these mixicans are probabbly married to so wats the difference,,,,

here i am with no inc, hubby makes 2.00 over their limit to get food stamps, my kids are on medicade and chips sooo how is that different

Quoting babyjet07:

Mrs.LSU
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Do you know if they are legal citizens?

ForeverMeme
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:38 AM

My hubby told me the other day that Obama signed in a bill to allow illegal women to get free health care.

Oh and I have no insurance either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)