Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

Have myspace,facebook,or other websites you go too for fun? Do you log into them more  or cafemom more?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AngelKissedMama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 AM

For awhile I logged into myspace more when I had my old cafemom account but now since I have gotten my new account on here I log into cafemom way more. Myspace is just so lame compared to cafemom.....

we rockWe & cafemom rocks.....

prd2b_calledmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:20 AM

i myspace more.

CM has too much drama and crap to go through.

NadiasMommy427
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:25 AM

I am always here on CM , I don't really go to myspace as much as I used to. And Facebook is total waste of freakin time, just like Twitter is too. Twitter is the dumbest shit yet!!

AngelKissedMama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:35 AM

I hear that twitter is soooo stupid....

Quoting NadiasMommy427:

I am always here on CM , I don't really go to myspace as much as I used to. And Facebook is total waste of freakin time, just like Twitter is too. Twitter is the dumbest shit yet!!

MrsGurt
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:43 AM

I get on CM for entertainment when I'm bored. I don't have people I feel I need to check in with and I often post and then forget...I don't get caught up in the conversations. I use MS and FB to keep in touch with people I know "in real life"...I check FB when I get an email notification, or when I have an announcement or something. Most of my close friends and family members (whom I never see...I don't live near anyone I know!) are on MS, including my mom, so I actually converse via MS messages more than I do email anymore. I wouldn't say I'm on one site more than the other, though. My computer is on 24/7, and I usually have tabs open for my email, MS, FB and CM, and whenever I have a few minutes to relax, or need a break from homework at night, I click through and catch up with people, or reply to posts on CM. CM, as far as I'm concerned, is for entertainment purposes only.

~PJ~

I'm a vegan, Reiki practicing, yoga doing, English majoring, crystal healing, recycling, upcycling, home-schooling, volunteering, animal welfare advocating, Navy chief's wife and SAHM to JR (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to 12 indoor only cats, 4 dogs, 2 leopard geckos, 2 tortoises, 2 chinchillas, 2 cockatiels and a fish, and foster mom to the occasional litter of kittens, dog, or even orphaned raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! Be blessed...but more importantly, be a blessing!

GOBryan
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM

I just cancelled my MYSPACE because I never really used it. 

I get on FACEBOOK to catch up with friends and family but don't really use the forums there.  Don't like the layout.

I probably use CAFEMOM most of the time but don't take the everyday conversations to heart. Just respond and move on most of the time.  Lately, it's been pretty redundant so I've been looking for more interesting topics in here rather than the usual abortion, circ, BF posts.  

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

I have facebook.  I used to not look at it at all but now facebook is the way my HS class is communicating for our 30th reunion so now I look once a day or every other day.  I had 3 friends, now I have over 50.  Also my family that lives out of state is on facebook now too.  Its great to hear from people, some you haven't seen in 30 years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)