Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my neighbor just died

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM
  • 4 Replies

we live in the middle of nowhere so only the people who live in the middle of nowhere are driving on this street. 10 minutes ago there was a fire truck an abmulence and a ton of cop cars so my father in law took the dog for a walk out of curiosity. He said a visitor went to visit the neighbor and the door was open and he went in and found the guy laying on the floor. I dont know what else, I just feel really terrible for being so nosey and having it be something bad. :(

I'm Slow

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BEXi
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I used to live in a neighborhood where it was mostly elderly people who have lived there for decades. One time I remember hearing sirens and an ambulance pull up to a home of an elderly couple a few houses down. I never went down there to check it out, but sadly I pretty much knew what happened.. =/

acissejessica
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM

yea I dont know the guy, I'm actually at my inlaws house, our house is under construction till next friday. But I still feel bad, I mean, ANYONE dying is really sad :(

I'm Slow

3greatkids751
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Yah i konow what ya mean... I remember my dd was sick at school once and I was going to get her.. Well on the way there, I pass by these really nice homes that look like they are worth a TON of $$ well, as I am looking at them and driving along I see all these cop cars and then see this huge trash truck.. well behid the trash truck there was a BODY coverd in a sheet... Im like OMG that is horrid.. I think the guy got hit by the trash truck.. but im not sure.. I almost got into an accident while I was looking and trying to figure out what was going on! First time I have ever seen a dead body in real life.. wierd..

Im a mother of.......... I don't sum my parenting skills up in a stupid small paragraph because it no ones business online!!! =)

acissejessica
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

There was an accident on the highway once and i guess we were driving by right after it happened cause we could see a guy with his head against the steering wheel and the horn was going/ the next day we saw it in the paper that someone died. Its so sad, dead things of any sort scare me anyway so it s even worse

I'm Slow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)