Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am bored

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am printing pictures that I am scrapbooking tomorrow at a 9-9 scrapbook crop.  I am mad I didn't do this sooner and just loaded them on a cd and had them printed.  Our printer takes forever to print.  I have printed 25 pics so far.  I have about 100 or more to go before I can go to bed.  I am going my daughter high school years so she can display them at her graduation open house. 

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jabs54
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:03 PM

You're bored?  I have NO tv!!!!!!!!  (Can't get the converter to work)   It sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead of you.  Good luck.  I bet it will look good :)  Post a picture of her at graduation. 

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I would hate to not have cable.  I am getting some professional pics done because I just know I won't get a good shot myself probably.  It will all be over so fast.  Announcements go out this week.  I am STILL printing away on sophomore pics!!!!  I may end up with one huge book of freshman and sophomore and one huge book of junior and senior.  I can't decide.  I guess how many pics I want to include will decide for me. 

Quoting jabs54:

You're bored?  I have NO tv!!!!!!!!  (Can't get the converter to work)   It sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead of you.  Good luck.  I bet it will look good :)  Post a picture of her at graduation. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)