Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have seen it all, I think....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

O.K.  this tops almost all.. group comes in orders a martini up, spreads ashes on top of martini.. wtf i try to not get into it but come on.... do i wanna be in a martini.. i swear the business gets me all the time...

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
junecrab
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:23 AM

interesting... one could be cremated and then frozen in ice cubes ....(time passes) and then s.o.  is cremated  and added to the vodka in the glass his wife's ice cubes will be in....ah kinda romantic...if you think about it ...too long .. and you ar reealy tiered..

smile on

junecrab

Peace starts with a Smile.....Bitches!

clara113
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:30 PM

LOL, for real these people came in to the restraunt and spread the ashes of the beloved atop a martini. just when i think Ive seen it all some one trumps it....

eaglemama2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM

LOL - after our dad died, my older brother picked up his ashes from the crematorium in a zip lock bag.   He took the bag and dumped it into an urn he purchased.    My brother took the urn to a bar and had a drink with him - LOL   

Halleys_mommy
by on May. 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Quoting eaglemama2:

LOL - after our dad died, my older brother picked up his ashes from the crematorium in a zip lock bag. He took the bag and dumped it into an urn he purchased. My brother took the urn to a bar and had a drink with him - LOL

Aw thats kind of sweet. I had to "steal" my grandmother so I could put my step grandfather and there dog with her. Her ass of a husband didnt know where she kept them out of fear of him getting rid of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)