Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What chore is cafemom keeping you from?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 13 Replies

I don't want to hear about anything fun you have planned for the holiday weekend, I'm a crab and want to hear about the crappy things you have to do this holiday weekend. For example: before you go out partying with your chicas you have to.... do a load of laundry, dishes? So what are you procrastinating by being on cafemom?

me? I'm supposed to be painting. I don't feel like moving the stuff so I'm on cafemom instead!

I'm Slow

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azn_ladie82
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Cleaning my kitchen and doing laundry today. Nothing big for me to do tomorrow except chow down on bbq.

Are you a proud preemie mom of a NICUGRADUATE? Click on my NICU blinkie to meet other moms of preemies just like you.

offrdngal
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Cafemom keeps me away from ALL OF THEM!! Vaccuuming, dusting, cleaning the cat box, cleaning the bathroom, laundry.  I don't even care...it can all just wait!!!  LOL

Terri

kiddiecare05
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:18 AM

You're not alone hehe....I'm the same way!!!!

Quoting offrdngal:

Cafemom keeps me away from ALL OF THEM!! Vaccuuming, dusting, cleaning the cat box, cleaning the bathroom, laundry.  I don't even care...it can all just wait!!!  LOL

destinee
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:25 AM

all of them.lol.

shelbysunflower
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM
homework lol
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

kittygurl1234
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM

all of them! 

Dance Puppet Dance

crazybeat.gif dancing puppet image by keroppi_3000

Logansmommy34
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:28 AM

supposed to be cleaning out my crockpot lol

no-drama-momma
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I should be cleaning the house (again), doing laundry, going to the grocery store, and doing homework.... I will probably avoid the housework for today cuz dh and I will both be home tomorrow and can do that.  I can do laundry today cuz there's not much to that.  I will prob put off the store until right before dinner lol.  I really have to get my homework done cuz most of it is due by email by midnight tonight so I HAVE to do that so that will be my priority today....once I get motivated and can focus LOL

Pregnancy ticker

We finally get our little boy!
Make a pregnancy ticker
MrsJohnson215
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Me too!!!  I usually tell myself that I have about 30 mins online, then the next thing I know....it's 3 hrs later.  Between cafemom and facebook, I can't get anything done.  My will power is gone!!!  I need HELP!!!

Quoting kiddiecare05:

You're not alone hehe....I'm the same way!!!!

Quoting offrdngal:

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I should be doing a load of laundry and vacuuming the living room, but cafemom isn't keeping me from doing those, ds is. He's taking a nap, the washer is right outside his room and the vacuum is very loud. He had a rough night so I don't want to wake him up.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)