Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you talk to your dead loved ones?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you talk to your loved ones that died?

Options:

Yes, and I get a response

Yes but I do not get any response

No

Whats the posters address so I can send the loony bus to pick her up

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

When I am in the car I talk at my passenger seat as though my friend that died was sitting there. I don't get a response, nor do I expect one, I just wondered how many other people do this.

I'm Slow

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BigOlMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:02 AM

No, they are dead. They can't hear me.

princesskelcie2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I talk to my friend who was killed in a car accident a little over a year ago. Especially when I go to her grave I'll talk to her. I don't get any responses and that's okay. I just want her to know that I'm thinking of her and I love her and miss her.

Darlene

aimige
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I talk to my grandmother all the time... I am pretty sure she can hear me but I definitely cannot hear her.

AquariusGirl
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Quoting BigOlMommy:

No, they are dead. They can't hear me.

ribblettmommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I lost my DD when she was a month old.  I talk to her all the time.  I tell her things like I miss her, love her, and how much I wish she were still here.  I drive by the cemetery where she's buried every time I leave my addition so I always tell her hi and that I love her.  It makes me feel better.  How's it any different than talking to God?  I don't think your crazy at all!

denise0711
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I am a firm believer in the after life.... I have to be or I would go crazy missing my Dad... he would've been 70 tommorrow and he passed 5 yrs ago...

He knew I was into the psychic stuff and he and I talked about it when he was sick.. He has came to my siblings in their dreams but hasnt to me... my family says my life is too overwhelming right now with unemployment,medical stuff and drama... they say he doesnt come to me because it might throw me over the edge... I dont think so .. i think I would feel better going through this shit and knowing I wasnt all alone without him here.....

I miss you Daddy and wish you could just once answer me....   

acissejessica
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM

ok so im crazy, fine. but it makes me feel better thinking he can hear me

I'm Slow

jazzyandpat
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:13 AM

yep i have. i mainly do it in my dreams...yea call me crazy if you want i dont care.. i talk to my momma all the time.

carolasaya
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM
I do not do it, but I think they can hear us. I feel a presence many times and I think it is my grandpa.
I to not think that is crazy .
eeyoreplus4
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I talk to my daddy who died in 2005 and I get a response- OF A SORT :)

When I talk to him, I get a sense of peace if it's something I should do or try. If I don't get that sense of peace, I don't follow through. Call me crazy, but my dad & I talked about everything & I believe that, in some way, we still have that bond.

When deciding to adopt, I talked to my dad and asked him if I could really do it. Almost every night after that, until my little princess was born, I had dreams of my dad playing & walking with a little girl with brown hair & blue eyes. They stopped when I finally held my brown hair, blue eyed angel in my arms. I truly believe that my dad held her before me & let her know that I was going to be her new mommy.

Send the white coats in. LOL

There are loving parents for every child conceived ,

sometimes it's just a matter of getting them together!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)