Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Been A Damn Good Day!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

Anybody else having a Nice Day?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Ok then, i'll add some more pretty flowers. My sisters and I planted them for my parents when they lost their house to fire.Thank Goodness, my parents are ok. They have a new home.  

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Hey biotchhhhhhhhhhh!  I've mished you *tear* bahahahahah

Purdyyyyyyyyy flowers  :) 

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Sowwy about your parents house!  I'm glad their okay  :)

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Thanks Hunni Hun! What's Up Girly?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Not much i'm bored and trying to see what I can get myself into.  Bahahahah!  How about you?

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Around here, It doesn't take much to find something to get into. bawahaha. Did you see my tree witht he face, LOL That thing is freakkkkyyy!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Not much i'm bored and trying to see what I can get myself into.  Bahahahah!  How about you?

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Yes I did and you're right it was freaky..  Sassy sent me an effin email last night try to scare me lmao but did not work because I never watched his movies.. Freddy?  You know the dude that will get you in your dreams or when you're sleeping!!  Bahahahahahaha i've never seen it before so he does not bother me.. Lol I told her if Michael Myers or Jason was after me I would probably piss in my pants!  I love horror movies but those two people scare the shit outta me!

Quoting LaNette000:

Around here, It doesn't take much to find something to get into. bawahaha. Did you see my tree witht he face, LOL That thing is freakkkkyyy!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Oh really, funny shit indeed...do you mean sweet?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yes I did and you're right it was freaky..  Sassy sent me an effin email last night try to scare me lmao but did not work because I never watched his movies.. Freddy?  You know the dude that will get you in your dreams or when you're sleeping!!  Bahahahahahaha i've never seen it before so he does not bother me.. Lol I told her if Michael Myers or Jason was after me I would probably piss in my pants!  I love horror movies but those two people scare the shit outta me!

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:44 PM

You kids don't need to be seeing all those scarry movies, make ya have nightmares. LOL I love paranormal and scarry stuff. I live by a cemetary and that shit doesn't freak me out at all. But when trees have eyes, now that's a little ass backwards, bwahahaha

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Uhm sweetnsassymami  :D  I always call her sassy for some reason..  Iunno why lol

Quoting LaNette000:

Oh really, funny shit indeed...do you mean sweet?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting LaNette000:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)