Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is my opinion...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

But I have come to realize after this weekend there are some really jealous, bitter women on here and I really do not know why? Is it PMS, Lack of self esteem, Are the moon and sun not in alignment? Does anyone know?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
delilahsmom1177
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Well 2 weeks ago was full moon week I know that lol.

I'm a single,tattooed,vaxing,former co-sleeping,pro-choice,pro-Obama,pro-gay marriage,anti-gun,anti-war,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,non animal wearing,trying to get a vegetarian diet,depression battling,cigarette smoking mom trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is.don't like it get over it.

Angelina052105
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM

What happened? 

Most every time I get on here I read someone being rude..doesn't surprise me...:(

I'm a God loving, military wife, military veteran, deployment surviving, pro-life, recycling, vaccinating, conservative, dog loving, gym going, yoga enjoying, SAHM that loves her job and is easy to talk to....<3 Angela

~The evidence of God's presence far outweighs the proof of His absence~

angel

nikkiJ86
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:56 PM

What happened? Who's jealous of you and why?(sorry I'm nosey) But that's just how some women are.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM

eye rolling 

christina0607
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM

People are just bored. Jealous...no, just bored.

RheaF
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I have seen rude, disrespectful, down right stupid, but jealous? Not really. What happened? If your gonna post like this you cant just leave us hanging.

Amybelle
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:30 PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWcat 

lapcounter
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2009 at 8:29 AM

There is a new batch of women on here (Not this group, this is a cool group) that are leaving nasty messages on profiles, and such it is just like out of the blue. I have seen some strange things on here but man the last 24  hours has been ridiculous, don't want to mention any names because that is not nice, wish I was that type of person but not sorry.

Quoting RheaF:

I have seen rude, disrespectful, down right stupid, but jealous? Not really. What happened? If your gonna post like this you cant just leave us hanging.

RheaF
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Oh you mean the trolls. Yeah Drama mama's who get bored and try to get a rise out of people. The best thing to do is go to thier page leave a nice but sarcastic comment then block and delete thier comment from your page. And ignore them if you see them again. Eventually they will move on.

Quoting lapcounter:

There is a new batch of women on here (Not this group, this is a cool group) that are leaving nasty messages on profiles, and such it is just like out of the blue. I have seen some strange things on here but man the last 24  hours has been ridiculous, don't want to mention any names because that is not nice, wish I was that type of person but not sorry.

Quoting RheaF:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)