• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Myspace or Facebook?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM
  • 37 Replies

Poll

Question: Myspace or Facebook?

Options:

Myspace

Facebook

Neither

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 89

View Results

I just checked out facebook for the first time today. I was wondering which one you guys like better. Personally, I'm not feeling facebook. I have found more friends from high school on there. Well, maybe not MORE but Different friends that I didn't find on myspace. What do you think about them? What do you like better on each of them?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:16 PM

I'm on facebook to connect with mostly friends from h/s, myspace, mostly for family and friends that live out of state, and here at cafemom, the most fun is here, the other two are bored in comparison to cm. 

ksmommyof4
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I have had Myspace for a long time now and within the last 6 months or so got a Facebook and now I rarely go on Myspace anymore lol.....I do think Facebook takes alot longer to figure everything out and all....which do I personally prefer Facebook....

Wifey2Watson
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I did the MySpace thing for a while but none of my friends were active on it. I had over 100 old school mates on there and they all were on Facebook more. I like the games and quizzes on Facebook and all of my friends talk to me much more now. 

nikki0522
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I have both, but I'm liking Facebook more lately.

jigsaw ribbon

lakajungurl
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:23 PM

i have both .i can do more on Myspace  i'm still trying to figure out facebook .i'm getting it thou.i have more high school friends on Myspace and Facebook i have a few friends from highschool but mostly it's friends i have made since moving to Texas .i like some of the quizzes on facebook .i kinda like facebook more .

Carolbrady100
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I like facebook way better!

Jessica090507
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I just started using Facebook and right now I'm not liking it, I can't get use to it - I like MySpace better 

christina0607
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I finally jumped on the facebook bandwagon today too!! WOOHOO!! It's different, but I do think I will like it better eventually. It seems facebook is much more user friendly.

Trip
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I love Facebook! That is how I keep in touch my my dh's family and I have also gotten in contact with a lot of ppl that I went to school with :)

URMySunshine07
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I have both.  I used to hate Facebook. It just takes getting used to. I like it way better now than Myspace.

expecting boy Sunshine's mom toddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)