Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the silly reasons you love being a mom???

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

Whats one of the silly reasons you love being a mom?

For instance, today I was eating my son's snacks, (cheese its and gummy fruit snacks) and realized that I'd never did that with out children.  THEN this burt and ernie song came on about the number six and I LOVE that song!  (my husband thinks I'm nuts) but I love sesame street!  Thats another silly reason I love being a mom!

Whats yours??

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Being able to be 28 and not get laughed at for useing a slip and slide or hanging on the monkey bars.

truckincowgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM

My kids' laughter is so reason enough!! Plus any chance to eat homemade cookies straight from the oven. :)

CafeMom Tickers
beans13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Because they can cheer you up no matter how foul a mood you are in....

For example yesterday I was storming around cleaning up, just being moody and my dd came over and hugged my leg and said "mommy you are better than peanut butter".

I guess for a toddler that is a pretty big compliment.

armymommy2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM
when I tell my kids I love you and they respond with I love you more and it goes on and on and on for hours at a time.
Photobucket

Photobucket
mamafor6
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Thats tooo cute. Last night I called the cops on my neighbor Long story any how my 6 year old DS said to my 3 yr old DD the cops are gonna come and arest Monty (said neighbor) and my 3 yr old ran up to me crying she thought that son said mommy.

Quoting beans13:

For example yesterday I was storming around cleaning up, just being moody and my dd came over and hugged my leg and said "mommy you are better than peanut butter".

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Getting dirty.. If a grown woman is outside playing in a sand box all dripping wet from a kiddy pool, people are gonna think she's crazy... unless you hav e a toddler by your side... LOL I LOVE getting dirty, I figure Hey  I have hot running water, why not

armymommy2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Quoting beans13:

Aww that was soo sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket
liha
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Because I can climb trees, play in the dirt, and play with their Legos with them. And they don't mind.

shoegirl01
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM

The peanut butter is TOOOOO cute!

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM

OH MAN I LOVE LEGOS I can't wait for my son to be old enough.. right now we're still playing with stupid Dublo... 

Quoting liha:

Because I can climb trees, play in the dirt, and play with their Legos with them. And they don't mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)