Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for supper tonight ladies?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  • 39 Replies

Whatcha having for dinner tonight ladies?

Im making fried chicken wingettes and deluxe sharp cheddar mac and cheese ...I cant wait!

There's no dessert for the kiddos but after they go to bed Im going whip out my pint of strawberry ice cream lay on my couch and watch Roseanne!

I feel kinda bad about not giving them dessert but dd's overweight and already had a cinnamon bun and I dont want ds hyper after dinner. It's bad enough they are going to be drinking koolaid with the dinner...so that's dessert for them lol .

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2-3boys
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Grilled Chicken with broccoli and steamed rice.

We usually don't have dessert but the farmers market had beautiful strawberries so we will be having angel food cake with fresh strawberries and home made whipped cream.

momswalk
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Tacos!  

JBIRDSLADIE
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM

American Goolash ( I think I spelled that right lol idk)

s.t.e.p.h
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM

beef and bean burritos

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

nikkiJ86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Since I'm feeling kind of down,I'm not cooking.I just ordered some carry-out for the kids for when they get here(they are out with their dad).I ordered them chicken tenders and fries.

graciejoe
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Leg of lamb, roasted carrots and potatoes, salad and chocolate, chocolate chip muffins for dessert.

vadasmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Hot dogs, Mac and cheese and corn!

charlie06
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I want to come to your house for dinner lol! We are having fried spagetti. 

TDMumof3
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM
Chicken Stripes
Fries
and corn on the cob....yeah it's what my kids like!!

Probably some ice cream or milk shake!

I gave my kids some kool aid TOO!!!
I drink sweet tea(Yummmm)
tdmumof3siggys
Autumn22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM

My kids had left over spaghetti from a couple of days ago...because that's what they wanted.

I had a black bean, chicken burrito covered w/greens, sour cream and locally made salsa.  Was delish. <3

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)