Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single mother of 3

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Just wondering if there's anymore like me. :) How do you cope?  What do you fill your days with?  Do you live at your parents?  Do you live on your own?  What kind of work do you do?

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TDMumof3
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM
I am not single but I do have days where I feel like I am Single. I also have three under the age of 5. My husband works 8 hrs but with his drive it's a total of 12 hrs. I am the one who cooks cleans,tends to the kids all of the time,bathing them,dressing them, i have no car so I can't take them to the park or anywhere. I even attend School online
tdmumof3siggys
trish33990
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM

im the same as the pp b4 me. im not single but feel like it. i also have 3 kids under 5 and hubby comutes 2 hours to and from work, so hes gone at least 12 hours of the day... but he usually goes out to visit family and friends often so im usually stuck alone most of the time...

only difference is, i do have a car so i can go out and shop, pay bills, and take the kids places....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)