Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is drinking flavored water just as beneficial as regular water?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

I need to drink more water but I'm NOT a fan of the tasteless water. I've been flavoring it with Ocean Spray flavor packets.....is it still the same since it is still water? I mean, does it still have the same health benefits drinking regular water has?

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I just actually spoke with a nutritionist today and she said that flavored water or things like Crystal Light is fine for people that do not like plain water.

sexeegyrl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Okay, great - thanks!

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I just actually spoke with a nutritionist today and she said that flavored water or things like Crystal Light is fine for people that do not like plain water.

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

mommacheetah
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM

That's really good to know.

kristinaleann
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:20 PM

yes, as long as it is water. They have flavored beverages like at wal mart for like .68, they are more like drinking a sprite with other flavors. .What i do is but bottled water and add strawberry kiwi with added vitamins to the water. It is like that kool aid singles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)