Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope no one still wears these!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was watching a old show from the '90.A lady was wearing a body shirt.It took me back down memory lane when I was in elementary school and body shirts were the style.Do people still wear them?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
one_white_rose
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I don't know if people still wear them but I remember wearing them in school and how much I loved them. Infact I still have two of my favorite ones that I used to wear. My oldest dd wanted to wear them but there a little to mature for her lol

airforewifenmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM

LMAO! MY mom made me wear those in elementary school, with the spandex pants that had the stirrup things in the bottom! I hated it so much.........I always wanted to cut the thing out of the crotch and feet!!!!!!!!!

A god fearing, Bible believing, YOUNG, married, spanking, formula feeding, juice giving, pro-life, military wife, mother of two beautiful children,  Landon 6, Autumn-Savannah! if you dont like it, i dont care!!!!!!

Mindy9807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Haha i used to wear those all the time so did my mom. I loooved them lol. But when i was shopping not that long ago i noticed there trying to make a come back!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

KGeist86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Don't even know what those are....

one_white_rose
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:53 PM

lol I loved those outfits I wore them all the time

Quoting airforewifenmom:

LMAO! MY mom made me wear those in elementary school, with the spandex pants that had the stirrup things in the bottom! I hated it so much.........I always wanted to cut the thing out of the crotch and feet!!!!!!!!!

nikkiJ86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Yeah,I used to love them too back then.

Quoting one_white_rose:

I don't know if people still wear them but I remember wearing them in school and how much I loved them. Infact I still have two of my favorite ones that I used to wear. My oldest dd wanted to wear them but there a little to mature for her lol

nikkiJ86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Oh,I hated those pants.

Quoting airforewifenmom:

cinfuq
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM

LMAO! My hubby and I were in the store the other day and saw one! He said "WTF are they adult onesies?" I laughed and told he they were the thing back in the day but looked like they were trying to make a comeback. Then I asked "didn't you see them before you have an older  sister?" and he said "No I never looked through my sisters drawer!"

nikkiJ86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Oh no! I hope they don't become "in style" again,because I can't see myself wearing one now,lol.

Quoting Mindy9807:

Haha i used to wear those all the time so did my mom. I loooved them lol. But when i was shopping not that long ago i noticed there trying to make a come back!

ashnevlex
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Are you guys talking about the shirts that snap between your legs, like a onesie for an adult? Or the long shirt/dress type thing? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)