Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Hardcore Pro-Lifers

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM
  • 52 Replies

Are you aware that aborted fetal tissue is in vaccines? 

Does this change your opinion on vaccines?

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-1.pdf  CDC's list of ingredients.  Formaldehyde (known to cause cancer!), aluminum, polysorbate 80, mouse brains, monkey kideny, aborted fetal tissue (human diploid tissue)

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Oh my head hurts. No it doesn't change my mind about either.

AutymsMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Morally prolife - politically prochoice.

But I can give you the Catholic (prolife) prospective on WHY vaccines are okay, if you are interested (I am Catholic)....

Vaccines are considered "okay" even though they contain the tissue of the aborted because the benefits of the vaccines benefit culture and society as a whole - as prolifers you also have the responsibility to protect others around you, vaccines protect from preventable diseases :o)

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church. I am very conservative and a proud Republican.              Aimee

CrazyMom5480
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Does any other subject ever even cross your mind?

Autumn22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Quoting CrazyMom5480:

Sure, but I'm bored and this gets people talking.

nikkiJ86

Yeah,breastfeeding.She used to be like this with breastfeeding.Oh and circumcisions.

Quoting CrazyMom5480:

MommyofAddison

Hhhmmmm.... maybe I am Catholic!! That makes total sense to me!

Quoting AutymsMommy:

But I can give you the Catholic (prolife) prospective on WHY vaccines are okay, if you are interested (I am Catholic)....

Vaccines are considered "okay" even though they contain the tissue of the aborted because the benefits of the vaccines benefit culture and society as a whole - as prolifers you also have the responsibility to protect others around you, vaccines protect from preventable diseases :o)

Autumn22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Quoting AutymsMommy:

God doesn't make mistakes.  There is a reason some of those diesases are around.  For example:

"as prolifers you also have the responsibility to protect others around you"

and what happens when a child has an adverse reaction to a vaccine?

sherry132
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:49 PM

I am a catholic and die hard pro life. But if something will save my kids life I am all for it. They are my number one concern. I have so many views and opinions on both these issues that it makes my head hurt. LOL. I try to keep my mouth shut. But I am glad someone else said it.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Autumn22

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Yeah,breastfeeding.She used to be like this with breastfeeding.Oh and circumcisions.

Quoting CrazyMom5480:

I'm glad you remember me. :) I remember your toilet siggy.

dreamerinluv

didnt know this....thanx for sharing !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)